77

Like a blink of an eye, a month already passed and during those times, Suga's shoulder injury becomes better. Now, the company is hoping for his return so they can prepare for their come back.

"I don't want to go back yet. Should I tell them my shoulder is still aching?"

He told Jihyo. They were in the living room, pretending to watch a movie but only there to spend time together. His head is on Jihyo's lap as he playfully tags the lace of her hoodie.

"But didn't you say you miss your members too? That's just the same as saying you miss performing on stage together with them."

"(brief silence) That's true but... it means we need to be apart again."

"It's inevitable anyway unless one of us becomes greedy. Either I quit school and come back to Korea with you or you quit your work and stay here with me. Whose dreams are more important, yours or mine?"

"You're no fun, Jihyo."

He snorted while she laughs but she felt a little guilty too after realizing that her words or jokes rather are not comforting him at all. Blame it on her straightforward mouth and uncute personality. If Sana is with them, she'll pull her in the corner to teach her how to be cute. She cleared her throat in an attempt to revive the atmosphere.

"When did they asked you to come back?"

"Tomorrow."

"That quick?!"

"Well, they say they'll book me a ticket if I'm willing to come back tomorrow."

"And what did you tell them?"

"I asked them for one more day."

"So you're leaving on Sunday?"

"Yeah, most likely."

Jihyo suddenly fell into a trance. She didn't expect it to be this quick; she didn't know that once the company contacted him it means they already want to send him home; ASAP."You can't believe it, can you?"

"I mean they just called you this morning... is the call about telling you to pack your things and go to the airport right away? Shouldn't it be like would you like to come back after a few days or so? You're wrong Yoongi! They're not asking you to come back, they're telling it's time to go back."

"(smile) I know, right? but it can't be helped."

"I know you should go back home but... not abruptly."

"Heol! I thought you're ready to send me home?"