95

(Buzz sound)

"Wait here while I get our order."

As promised, the couple went to a coffee shop near Jihyo's apartment. She was sitting next to the floor-length glass wall, overlooking the city lights. While waiting, it dawned on her that Yoongi's leaving tomorrow and that tonight is the last time they will be together. The time they spent together always comes and leaves like a cold breeze in the summer. Though short, the lingering feeling it left always refreshes the heart and mind.

"You seem to be in deep thought."

Yoongi asked after coming back with the drinks they ordered.

"(smiles) Just... things about us."

"Exactly what about us that you are thinking of?"

"Hmm... just this and that."

She stared outside and appreciated the flickering lights of the buildings near them.

"I'm curious about one thing, Yoongi."

"What about?"

"What will you do if... I ask you to break up with me."

"..."

"I'm saying what if-"

"No, you can't."

"(laughs) I'm just saying, I want to know how you will react."

"Why are you curious about useless things? I won't give you a reason to break up so don't even let that kind of thought cross your mind."

"Then, let me change the question--"

"I will never ask you to break up either."

"Was there a moment that you regretted dating me? That's what I wanted to know."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow as if saying 'seriously' but in silent mode.

"Was there?"

"Are you that curious to know?"

"(nods) Mm."

He took a sip from his coffee as he ponders.

"I could've been a better boyfriend so I can make you happier. That's the only regret I have while dating you."

She blinked a few times while processing his words. She never thought that Yoongi was lacking, instead, he was such a great man that sometimes she thought about whether she deserved to be with him or not.