56

"Really? What happened next?"

"Nothing, we just finished our meal and went home."

"You didn't say anything else? Even after all your members settled their misunderstanding with her?"

Suga turns to his bed and fidgeted,

"No."

"Hmm? Shouldn't you apologize as well?"

"(wincing) I know, right? I should have but I missed my timing."

"Well, now you need to make time to apologize. Don't drag it for long otherwise, things will get even more awkward."

"I know, don't worry about it. What about you? What did you guys talk about?"

Jihyo puts down her pen and went to lay on her bed; hugging her pillow. Suga called that same night to tell her what happened. Since she can no longer focus on her homework, she decided to ditch it for the time being.

"Hmm... I guess she's having a tough time working at Bighit. Honestly, I feel a little guilty too because I don't need to worry about things she worries the most. I mean everyone is nice to me and considerate unlike with her. I guess her timing is off that's why it requires her to exert a lot of effort and she's been stressing about it these days."

"If she has issues with us, she can openly talk about it instead of building her emotions to herself and later drag everyone else to her problems."

"But you're all busy, she probably tried but it didn't work. Since it already happened, there's nothing else we can do but to reconcile."

"Yeah, I'll think of a way to talk to her. But Jihyo, did she asked you to do something?"

"Like what? "

"I don't know, like not talking to us or something?"

"(laugh) should it matter? We're talking anyway, aren't we? Besides, it's the least of your concerns. What you need to focus on is to clear things out with her."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Talk to her properly, I know you've got a sharp tongue when you're mad--"

"Me?!"

Suga said defensively,

"(laugh) Don't 'me' me, Yoongi. I'm sure you did but anyways, try to explain yourself properly when both of you are calm so you can get rid of the ill-feelings you have."