46

a/n: Before we begin, allow me to thank you for giving your feedback on my inquiry. I realized that at some point we're both having trouble keeping up with the characters and their personalities :) But aside from the character build-up, what bothers me most is the age gap of all characters and the delivery of Park sisters, LOL. But since none of you noticed or put emphasis on it, I feel comforted. The pressure of fixing those details has been lifted on my shoulder (lol, too cheesy) and since your concerns were brought up, let's try to simplify the plot twists on the next chapters and focus more on our main characters, okay? Ciao.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You disappoint me, Yoongi Oppa."

The birthday celebrant confessed. She started playing the food on her plate to distract her for a moment and with her soft voice, she continued.

"I thought we can use you to bring back home our Jihyo Unnie but we failed. It infuriates me that even after we take advantage of you, we still failed, and at some point, I blamed you."

"I know it's rude of me to put the burden on you, Oppa. (meets Suga's eyes) I hope it isn't too late to apologize for my mistake. I feel embarrassed and humiliated for my actions, I'm so sorry."

The dining room went silent. Each of the Park sisters felt guilty because one way or another, they shared the same expectations from Suga, and realizing they are all mistaken made them feel more embarrassed to themselves.

"It's my fault, please allow me to apologize on behalf of my children."

Mr. Park said after a long silence but Suga immediately shook his head, no.

"It was a pity that Jihyo isn't here today but no one is to be blamed, sir. Please do not apologize to me or feel sorry for expecting too much. Though I wasn't able to bring her here, I hope I can still cheer you all up. (to Tzuyu) This is my real birthday gift for you, Tzuyu."

Suga handed a small box to Tzuyu containing a piece of paper and a portable USB.

"When Jihyo is still our manager, we made a song for her. I recorded a few moments when we're creating the song as a memento and thought you would like to see it as well. The piece of paper inside is the original lyrics written by Jihyo. That's the draft copy I used to polish and add details to it. Take a look, Tzuyu."

"Did she ever talked about us when she's still working as your manager?"

She asked while staring fondly at her Unnies handwritten notes,

"Not always but whenever she remembers any of you, she'll have a sweet smile plastered on her face. I know a little about your family issue and though I'm sure you knew it already, I'd like to remind you that Jihyo always remembers and loves every one of you. She momentarily forgets about her love for music but nowadays, your Unnie is working hard to get rid of her hate and start anew and though it might be tiring, you will wait for her to come home, right?"