|Copyright© and Introduction|

| COPYRIGHT © Rose Paine, 2021 |

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

All rights reserved.

The moral rights of the author have been asserted. 

|MaNan~5 Years Later~|

How much can change in five years between two people meeting again? They went to high school and to college together but that was it

How much can change in five years between two people meeting again? They went to high school and to college together but that was it. She stayed back in the city for two things, a job and a potential boyfriend, on the other hand, he moved to another city with his girlfriend for better opportunities.

Five years later, he's back and all that he wants is to feel at home. Unaware of her former best-friend's return, she is in for a surprise when they cross paths. Reunion is a happy occasion, per se, but would that be the case for them as well?

Everything in both of their lives have changed. To find out if these two could reconnect and if they still have place for each other in their current life with changed relationships, careers and friendships, click on the 'read' button.

P. S. This book isn't going to be just about their love story, rather it'd include both of their friendships, careers and families.

It is a love story that will walk you through the realities of life and how hard it is to cherish love alongside the other struggles. 

Introducing:-

Introducing:-

Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra

Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy

Preetika Rao as Jeanette Bronson

Sunny Kaushal as Sameer Virani

Utkarsh Gupta as Dhruv Vedant

Charlie Chauhan as Mukti Vardhan

Zain Imam as Abhimanyu Thakkar

Ayaz Ahmed as Cabir Dhawan

Veebha Anand as Navya Naveli-Dhawan

Krissan Barreto as Alya Saxena

Ankit Gupta as Randhir Kale

The list of characters might seem long but as the story progresses you'll get the hang of every character and their role in this story.