Prologue

2 lines on the test

2 lines on the test. I was to young I was only 20. My vision blurred how could I raise a child in this environment, how could I be so careless, I wasn't supposed to love him he was meant to be a on night thing a notch on the bedpost if you will.

I had to get out I could not stay with him my child deserved better, I had to protect them. I have access to his money I will take that and I will flee the country never look back no matter what. My baby deserved better that's what I told my self to help me leave the love of my life. No matter what I will always love him.

I threw the test in the trash and covered it with tissue, wiping my eyes I unlock the door and walked out.

"You where in there a while are you ok" kade asked

"Yep all good" I smiled

Tonight when he was asleep I would leave. I will leave a note for him that explained everything hopefully he can let me go then and move on even if it would kill me, I hope he finds someone else that can give him the world.

"Are you sure you look like somethings bothering you. I would do anything for you remember that"

I gulped "I know that's why I love you" how in the world was I going to leave him?

"I love you too" he opened his arms and I happily went to them.

"Let's go to sleep" I said into his chest

"Ok" he leaned back with me on his arms making me giggle.

He fell asleep quickly which gave me plenty of time to escape. I slowly wiggled out of his arms being carful not to wake him.

I pack all my clothes in a suitcase. Then I head to his stubby first with a black duffel bag and go to the the safe, I take all the cash I can fit, I leave the jewelry in case they are bugged with a gps.

I'm now in the garage I take a pair of keys and get in a black SUV.  I disabled the tracker In the car and drive to the air port.

I walk in looking back to make sure no one follows me.

"Hi can I get one ticket to England" I figure across the country would be the best bet. I gave her my fake ID and passport that kade had made after about us being together for 6 months.

I made the name and finalized everything so he didn't know the name on the passport but never the less I would change it again.

I got through security and on the flight no problem. We where talking off, I looked out the window saying good bye to my old life for good.