Chapter 26

I made it

I made it. I was alive and I had my family. J I'm was awake right now but kade was still next to me and asleep. I was thinking right now about how I almost died and how it would have affected kade and Ella oh my sweet Ella I have to be more careful so that I never leave her.

I was stroking Kades hair when he started to stir in his sleep so I took my hand away. "Don't stop." He grumbled.

I giggled a little before continuing. I looked over at Ella and I see her starting to stretch out and yawning.

"Good morning sleepy head." I say and she snaps up.

"Mommy your awake." She says as she walks over to us and climbing on the bed and hugging me I feel something wet touch my arm and her soft shacking a little. "I'm so happy your ok" she says

I pull her body up so we are face to face and I can see tears falling from her eyes. "Hey don't cry I'm not going anywhere."

"But you wouldn't wake up"

"Yes but I'm awake now."

She just nods and flops back on to my chest wrapping her stems tightly around me. Kade moved his hand so he was stroking her hair and I was stroking his, we where a big happy family and nothing else mattered until a doctor came bursting in.

"Your awake good, everyone off of her we don't want her to get injured more the she is."

Kade got up grumbling and took Ella with him both with pouting face making me laugh.

"Ok I have to check on your wounds and you vitals so just lay still as I do so."

As he was check my wound instructing me to do stuff he was holding me close to my void due to where I was shoot but I could tell that kade did not like that at all i fact he had his jaw clenched and one hand in a tight fist. I looked down because I had a little blush on my face now, thinking about how easy it is fro him to get jealous.

Once the door is done he tells me they are going to still keep me in the hospital and to limit my activities for a month or two. Then he leaves.

Before he is out the door kade comes to me and kisses me. Hard. Once we pull apart because of Ellas hands pushing us apart he say "I don't like the way he was touching you"

"He's a doctor get over it."

"Why where you attacking mommy?" Ella ask kade with her arms crossed.

"That not attacking that was me kissing your mom, it's something people do when they love each other."

"Whatever I don't want to to see it again." She says as she wiggles out of Kade's arms and on too my bed.

I put her on my lap when the door burst open and in walks lily, I see kade visibly tense. She runs over to me and hugs me tightly making me wince because she his my shoulder, she pulls back making Ella dramatically gasp for arm "I almost died" she gets off my lap and goes to rose.

Lily then says "I'm so sorry I just through you where going to die and I would never get to see you again." Her eyes well with tears that start to fall slowly.

"Hey it's ok I'm alive no need to cry." She nods hugs me again and then Turns to kade "I'm so sorry for everything I said I didn't mean any of it I was just worried about Val."

"Ok" he grumbles walking to my side.

"How rude she says sorry and you can't be nice" I say

"You didn't hear what she said. I will be nice when I forgive her." He says crossing his arms and only looking at me.

I go to open my mouth to tell him off when lily says "that's ok Val I deserve that and I don't want him to just says it I want his forgiveness when it's earned."

I cross my arms over my chest and say "well fine then but I want to know what happened."

"No" both of then say at the same time making me huff.

They both chuckle at that before the rest of the people in the room speak. "I'm so glad your not dead, I could never deal with kade alone." Cam says walking over to us, kade then shoved him on the shoulder.

"Ya I can't imagine how terrible he would be." Elijah said walking over and giving me a tight hug.

"Aww Eli you just don't want to admit that you would miss me." I said hugging him back.

"Or we just secretly hate Kade" Lorenzo says.

"Stop being mean to my daddy." Ella says going around and hitting all 3 men on the leg making them all fake wince from her 'strong' hit.

"Ya don't be mean to her daddy" Carlo says lightly shoving kade as he says daddy.

"Alright shut it" kade says.

"You did have us worried there for a second." Jacob says coming over and sitting at the foot of my bed. "I mean what would I have done without some one to torment."

"Oh you poor thing." I say fake pouting at him.

"Now you better not give any of us a scare like that again or I will come and drag you back from hell." Rose says coming over and hugging me as well.

"I promise I won't mama." I say hugging her back and whispering in her ear "I miss you." She whispers back "I missed you too."

She pulled away from me and smiled stroking my cheek making me lean into her touch. Rose has been the closest thing to a mother I have had so when I chose to leave I then was saying goodbye to the women who I ever thought of as a mother figure. That though alone made a single tear drop from my eye right now.

"Oh don't cry my baby" she says as she hugs me again.

I bury my head in her neck as I silently cry. I hear shuffling which means that everyone probably was leaving the room to give us privacy.

"I missed you so much." I sob out "I never wanted to leave I just wanted what was best for Ella."

"I know I was never mad at you, I could never be mad at you." She says as she continues to stroke my hair soothingly.

She climbs on the bad and moves me so I now lay on her chest and I have my arms wrapped around her torso. We just stay like that as I cry and she hold me I don't know how long we stay like that but I eventually fall asleep in her arms.

Word count: 1375
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
IM SORRY FOR BEING M.I.A work and school have liked my ass but I will try and update more frequently because I have an ending that I have chose so I now know have a full story line in my head. But anyway I hope y'all are doing well💋