Chapter 32 no on can save her

We got Damien, he's dead now but before he died he said something unsettling that has stayed with me to the next day

We got Damien, he's dead now but before he died he said something unsettling that has stayed with me to the next day. No one can save her is what he said right before I put a bullet through his scull.

I was in a car right now on my way to the airport.  You see I was supposed to stay a week and get more information out of Damien but when he said those words I couldn't stop myself from killing him. I had been hear for 2 days and I was already dying to get back to Val. The car stopped and I got out walking to the Plain, when I got on I saw that the guys where already in their seats.

Once I'm am seated and comfortable Lorenzo ask "how are you felling?"

"Fucking fantastic" I say in a chipped tone.

"So where just going going to talk about what Damien said?" Lorenzo asked as he rest his Elsie's on his knees, leaning forward.

"what's there to talk about, he's crazy." I say

"Ok, yes but he talked as if she was already dead or -" He was cut off by the captain speaking

"This is your captain specking and I would like to informed you all that we and taking off now" then the plane started to move.

"As I was say Damien was specking as if her death was already in motion." Lorenzo says

"Ya it was weird with how said it like no one could stop it even if we tried" Cameron says.

"I know what he said and how it sounded but that didn't matter because Val is not going to die" once I finish talking I felt the plane take off the ground.

"We know that but what if Ivan no longer wants to take Val for himself but wants to kill her so there's no chance that you could ever get her back." Jacob says

"That's not going to happen." I say my voice shaking a little at the thought of not going to see Val again.

"You're right because none of us will let that happen, we will all fight tooth and nail to keep your family safe." Cameron says

"He's right none of us want to see Val dead." Carlo says.

"Ok, ok" I say leaning my head back against my the wall.

After that we ably talk about random stuff and have Cameron and lily, they are still not dating but we all see what they have and it's very obvious that they we eventually start dating. After hours of talking and teasing the caption comes on the radio and says "we are starting our descent now." 

Once we are on the ground we all hop in our separate cars, I know that Lorenzo and Carlo want to go to one of our clubs, I don't know what anyone else is doing but I am going to take Valentina somewhere I know she won't forget. I speed down the highway until I make it to the house where I walk in, I check the kitchen first and when I can't find Val I go to our room where I hear the shower on so I sit on the bed and wait for her to come out.

I hear the shower turn off and Val walks out butt naked, when she sees me she jumps back startled and then runs and hugs me making me fall back on the bed.

"Your back early." She says and then hits my head, "that's for going to kill Damien and not telling me."

I chuckle and say "I missed you too and I love coming how to you naked." I reach may had down and gab her ass.

Val pulls back laughing but when she pulls back I wrap my mouth around her nipple and sucking making her moan. With my mouth still wrapped around her nipple I sit up so she's straddling me. When I let go of her nipple she lets out a whine before I say "go get dressed I'm taking you somewhere."

"Where are you taking me?" She asked as she got up and heads for the closet which I follow her to. I shrug my shoulders then she says "what should I wear?"

"Nothing super fancy." I say leaning on the door frame watch her pick out clothes.

"That's not helpful" she says turning and glaring at me

"You look beautiful no matter what, but maybe something that is easy to take off." I say smirking at her.

She rolls her eyes before putting on a lose fitted black t-shirt and bark blue jeans. I grab her hand and walk out bringing her to the car the closing her door for her. "What about Ella?" Val asks

"She's in bed and my mom will take care of her if she wakes up."

"Ok" she nods and then we don't talk until we get to a house outside of the city. I get out of the car and went around opting her door and helping her out.

"Where are we?"

"Our house" I say picking he up bridle style so she's forced to have her arms around me.

"What do you mean our hose" she ask

"I mean me, you and Ella's house away from everyone." Once we get to the door I open it because I left it open when I left last time because I already have guards abound the perimeter.

"You bought us a hose?"

"Yes" I say nodding as I put her down and close the door.

"You bought us a hose!" She yells waving her arms around.

"Yes, do you want to look around?"

"Of course" she says as she starts to walk around heading to the living room first.

"You know one way I could show you around?" I say wrapping my arms around her waist from the back.

"Ya how?" She ask with a smirk on her face

I place kisses up along her neck until I meet he ear whispering "I could fuck you in every surface" bitting her earlobe as I talk.

She lets out a gasp and says "I would like that."

"Good" I say as I bend her over the couch and pull her pants down.

Word count: 1051
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
THE. NEXT FEW CHAPTERS GLING TO BE SMUTTY.