Chapter 41

Ellas birthday is today and we have everything set up in the backyard

Ellas birthday is today and we have everything set up in the backyard. There's tables with food and a bounce house. I couldn't be more excited to celebrate ellas 5th birthday, her first birthday that I get to celebrate with her. As scared as I am to see Ella grow up, I'm happy that I will get to see her grow up.

Right now Val is sleeping at my side with her head on my chest and her legs wrapped around me.  I'm trailing my fingers lightly along her back under her shirt. I think she's starting to wake up because she snuggles closer to me and squeezes her legs tighter. I place a kiss on her head before shaking her lightly.

"Good morning" Val mumbles into my chest keeping her eyes closed.

"Morning sleepy head" I say.

She doesn't say anything else as she grabs the blanket and pulls it over her head. I laugh at her childish act and say "you have to get up, we have many guests from other families coming today and celebrating our daughter." I say in a lighthearted tone. 

She shakes her head before moving it and biting down on my nipple. I grab her head quickly and move it away from my nipple and out from the blanket. "Don't do that" I say sternly.
She pouts and says "why not"

"How would you feel if I did that to you?" i asks in a board tone

"I would probably get horny" Val says, smirking at me with a dare in her eyes.

I nod before leaning my head down and bite her nipple through her silk shirt, a small moan leaves her mouth before I pull away and swat her ass "get up and get dressed i'll have breakfast ready for you once you're done." I then get up and leave her with a shocked face.

Before going downstairs I walk into Ella's room to see if she is still in bed and asleep, she is in fact curled in a ball in the middle of her bed. I walk over to her current and pull them back letting the light into her room. I hear her groan and she pulls the same move as her mom pulling the covers over her head.

"Why are you doing this to me daddy?" she whines

"Because it's your birthday and you need to have your birthday breakfast.'' I say as I walk over to her, pull the covers off her, pick her up and carry her down stairs. I sit her down on a stool and walk over to the other side of the island and look at her.

"What does the birthday girl want for breakfast?"

"Nutella pancakes" Ella says with a huge smile on her face looking adorable.

"Alright nutella pancakes coming right up, do you want whipped cream as well?" I ask even though I already knowing the answer.

"Yes!" she shouts with her hands in the air and then brings them back down and claps.

I nod as I get to mixing the batter up, and turning on the stove to let the pan heat up. I spread the butter around the pan then pouring the batter in and dolloped nutella on top and swirled it around to mix them together in the pan.  I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and then strolling into the kitchen. I turn around to see Val kissing Ella on the cheek.