Chapter 15: catch me horny

We where all currently on the sandy beach in the cove of the island

We where all currently on the sandy beach in the cove of the island. Lily was playing with Ella. I didn't find anything bad about her yet but there was something that put me off about her. I was glaring at her until someone bumped my shoulder. I turned and it was of course Valentina.

"Stop glaring at her."

"I'm not" I say lying.

"Yes you are your shooting dangers at her." She told me.

"Ok whatever, I don't know anything about her" I told her.

"Shes fine and you know it."

I rolled my eyes and didn't answer. She then pinched the side of my bicep I chuckled and swat her hand away. "Don't pinch me"

"I'll pinch you if I want to" she says back to with her arms over her face to cover the sun from her eyes and glaring at me.

"Oh really" I say Leaning over to her.

She nods leaning back falling on the the blanket that we laid on the sand. I climb on top of her so I'm caging in her head. "You know what I want to pinch"

"No and I don't want to, Ella and lily are right there."

I leaned down to her ear and say "I want to pinch you hard nipples and your swollen clit after I have fucked you thoroughly ."

I trailed on of my hand up and down her waist stoping at her breast and going back down never touching anything I see her chest rise and fall as her breathing becomes more rapid. I then let go of her and sit in the same position before.

"Why would you do that" Valentina says hitting my back.

"Do what love" I ask smirking

"Do that get me all hot and bothered, especially when we can't do anything." She gestured to where we where just lying down.

I shook my head and looked at Ella splashing in the water. Valentina huffed and Lies down and started to sunbathe. Ella was lightly slashing water on lily. Lily is smiling at Ella splashing her back lightly. I would not admit it to Valentina but lily was good with Ella.

I end up looking back at Valentina with her eyes closed so she can't see me. She looks relaxed and peaceful. The sun is hitting her face perfectly making her glow, I could look at her for hours and never get board.

"Daddy!" I look to my daughter running towards me.

"Protect me Lily's the tickle monster!" Ella runs behind me.

Lily is close behind smiling stoping in front of me. "Don't worry I'll protect you" I whisper to Ella. "Sorry lily, Ellas not here." I say fake pouting.

She holds up a finger gun, "give her up I know she's here."

I take Ella from behind me and hold her up in the air. "Take her don't harm me" Ella wiggles in my hands saying "no don't do it I won't splash you again"

"Really giving up a child that easy" Lily's chuckles she then shoots both of us and we lay down playing dead.

After that Ella hose back to playing in the sand and lily and Valentina are gossiping about something. My phone rings all of a sudden, Valentina turns her head to me "who's that?" She asks. I look at the name and curse under my breath "no one you need to worry about"

I walk away from them a press accept. "Kade so nice to hear you picked up" the sinister voice says. 

"What do you want Damien?"

"I want my shipment now" he says.

"Well you'll get it when I do and you are in no place to make demands you work for me now" I say in a calm voice so no one hears.

Damien and I have a past he trained me when my father couldn't and he's older but works for me he doesn't like that because he has always seen me as a weak boy. But I was far from that now and he couldn't get it through his think skull that he can't boss me around.

"Oh I'm well aware but you see, I do t have much time to wait and if I don't get what I want then bad things will start to happen."

"Are you threatening me" I ask trying to stay calm.

"Oh no of course not I'm threatening your child and puttana" (whore)

"You come near them I will rain hell down on you. And watch your mouth you have no right to talk about them" I say my voice raising.

"Sorry my bad but you should really step up security in your house." I then hear a gun shot and the line goes dead.

I call Marco one of my main guards that is spoused to be guarding the house with anger boiling through me how could they let him get away. "Capo"

"What is happening at the house" my voice is no longer calm but rough and firm.

"Damien broke into the cellar and took crystal" (I don't remember if I gave her a name already but it's now crystal)

"Damit" he's planning something and has already broke off from the family.

"I'm sorry capo he was prepared and knew all our  secrets."

"It's fine but I need you to put more severity up and do t let it happen again. Call Jacob and get him back to the house to go over security footage."

"Will do capo" and with that I hung up. As I turned around I was meat with Valentina, I sigh knowing she was loaning to my conversation. "How much did you hear?"

"Most of it" she said with a shrug.

"Ok" I say starting to walk away.

"What's your plan?"

"I'm going to kill them both" I say being blunt.

"I'm going to help"

"No you not" I say croak g my arms.

"Yes I am and your not stoping me they obviously are threatening my child so I'm going to help."

"No" I say again.

"Yes, you trained me and I can put that to good use"

"That was 4 years ago." I try to reason with her.

"Well I can start again"

"Fine but if I think it's to dangerous they you don't come"

"Deal" I say and then we walk back to everyone else.

After me and Valentinas conversation we all stay on the beach for a little bit then we go back to the yacht have dinner and go to sleep since it was now dark and I didn't want to risk driving in the dark.

When I wake up every ones still asleep. I decide to stay in bed and look at Valentina for a while till it's time to head home.

Everyone else wakes up around 10:00 we pack everything up and I drive home at 12:00. Everyone has no problems, once we are home everyone gets to work on finding Damien and crystal. Valentina goes to the gym to work on her strength and lily and Ella play in the yard with Marco supervision.

We have no success in finding them but we check off a bunch of places.

Word count: 1227
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
OMG 1.06k reads thank you so much. I will try to get a updated out every Sunday but I am so thankful for you all.💋