Chapter 51

5 months, im five months pregnant and while my bump isn't huge yet it's big enough to be a problem sometime

In these 5 months Kade revelade that he was having a house built just for our family so we have moved in there and we don't see everyone on a daily basis. We still see them all the time. Ella is always touching my stomach and asking me when she will get to meet her sibling. Me and Kade want to wait till I give birth to find out the gender. Kade has become more possessive and more overprotective since I started showing.

Im laying down on our couch in our living room and watching some reality show that is annoying but the remote is far away and i'm comfortable so reality show it is. I'm wearing a sports bra and Kades sweatpants.

I feel small hands on my belly and then push on it a little. "What are you doing?" I ask Ella with a smile.

"I'm communicating with my brother, shhh," Ella says, putting a finger to her lips, she's convinced that i'm having a boy.

Ella pushes on my belly at different angles until i feel a little flutter and then a kick which makes ella snach her hands away from me, and look up at me with big doe eyes. I fly up from the couch and put a hand on my stomach, that's the first time the baby kicked.

"Is that bad?" Ella asks with worry in her voice.

"No baby, it's good." I grab her hand "come on let's go find your daddy." I start to walk upstairs to Kades new office.

We walk in and Kade looks up from his work immediately "is everything ok?" He questions tanding up and walking to me while putting his hands on my belly.

"Ya, my brother kicked mommy when i was pushing on her stomach like this" Ella proceeds to repeat the same movement from before and again the baby kicked but this time more where kades hands where.

"Oh my god" Kade says before kneeling down and kissing my stomach. "Hi baby, your daddy can't wait to meet you" Kade talks to my stomach.

Kade stands back up and takes my face in his hands before planting a hard kiss on my mouth. "I love you" I open my mouth to speak but get interrupted.

"Me too, me too," Ella says, jumping up and down and tugging on Kades shirt. Kade picks her up and kisses her all over her face, making her laugh, but he was carflu of the places that the scar had not fully healed.

I walk over to the couch in Kades office and smile as I watch Kade through and spin ella in the air, it makes my eyes water looking at how happy my family can be.

8 months, im fucking 8months pregnatn and im tired of it already. I can't see my feet and I have to waddle around everywhere I go. Kade and Ella are always with me.

"Mommy" Ella sings out "when is baby brother gonna be here?" she says with her little hands on my belly.

"Soon" I say looking down at her, my due date was 3 days ago so now i'm just waiting to go into labor.

"I can't wait to meet him," Ella says.

I'm laying in my bed so Ella comes up to my side and lays her head on my tummy. After a little while Ella gets off and goes to the end of the bed and starts to read a book. Kade comes in and kisses my cheek before going into the bathroom.

I start to stroke my belly and wait for Kade to come out and once he does I say "you poor baby, your daddy is cheating on us."

Kades face twist to confusion "what are you talking about." Kade comes over to me and tries to hold me in his arms but I push him away. "Is this about the other day because I swear I wasn't flirting with her." kade says referring to the waitress that he was extra nice to the other day when he took me to a nice diner.

I just nod and cross my arms at him. "Baby i just told her thank you for the food" Kade says.

"It was the tone you took" I say while trying to move away from him.

He grabbed my waist and kept me in place by his side "baby i only have eyes for you" he says as he brings his leip to the side of my head and kisses me.

"But you were so nice to her" I say, letting my lip wobble a little.

"Baby don't be sad next time i won't look at her and you can order for me how does that sound?" Kade says.

"Now you're making me sound controlling" I say with tears now falling down my face, this started as a way to mess with kade but now i was actually upset.

"No darling i didn't mean to do that." he wrapped his arms around me and held me "i love you" he said and planted a kiss on my head.

Ella comes up to us and looks at us weirdly, "why's mommy crying?"

Kade opens his mouth to answer her but I feel a big gush of liquid pool on the bed and jump up making them both look at me. "My water just broke"

Word count: 921
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
Short chapter