Chapter 44 one last moment

My birthday is tomorrow

My birthday is tomorrow. I don't know if I'm ready for the party that Rose is going to throw. I woke up about 30 minutes ago and kade wasn't in bed. For about a week we didn't sleep in the same room but it was affecting both of our sleep for the worse so he started sleeping in our bed again. I still haven't forgiven him but he has been extra nice, apologizing every day in different ways. Like last night he stayed up with Ella when she had a nightmare so that I could sleep. He's also helped with my morning sickness, he wakes up with me so he can hold my hair back and rub my back. He's been staying up late reading articles on what he's spouse to do during the first trimester. It's sweet to see him try so much.

My door slowly opens and Kade comes in with Ella in front of him while he carries a tray of food. "Happy early birthday," Ella says, climbing on the bed and hugging me. I wrap my arms around her, squeezing her tightly.

"Thank you baby" I say looking at Kade and smiling as he smiles back at me.

"Me and Ella made you blueberry pancakes." he says walking over and placing it on the bed side table.

"Thank you both, that's so sweet" I say moving Ella so she's now next to me, Kade takes a seat at the foot of the bed semi laying down. "It's the least we could do. Plus we have to warm you up for your birthday ball tomorrow."

"Don't remind me" I say with a small smile looking at kade. As much as I am grateful for what rose is not the only part I'm only looking forward to visiting my sister, I haven't brought myself to visit her since she died.

"Mommy you're going to look so beautiful in your dress and I get to wear a fancy dress too, remember?" Ella says, slightly shaking my arm.

"I do remember. You're gonna look so adorable in your dress." I say kissing her forehead.

I feel my stomach growl so I reach over her and bring the try of food to my lap. I take a bite of the pancake and moan, the food tastes delicious. "Thank you again, this food is amazing."

"Your welcome mommy." Ella says, smiling up at me. "Only the best for you my darling" kade adds on. I smile at both of them as I take another bite of food.

Ella tells me all about how excited she is about the ball as I eat while kade just sits there and watches us. The way he's watching us makes my heart warm and tears gather in my eyes. Once I finish the food I set the try back on the table and gather Ella in my arms so I'm hugging her close and I move my head and reach for kade to take by hand which he does.

I sit there for a while until I feel my stomach move and I move Ella away from me and run  to the bathroom, where I lift the toilet set and start to throw up. Kade rushed in after me and gathered my hair away from my face, Ella ran in after him.

"Mommy what's wrong, are you gonna be ok?" She asks to worry potentate as she rubs my back.

"Mommys gonna be a fine baby you have nothing to worry about" Kade answers for me.