Chapter 18: catch me screaming

He's smirk looked like he's been eating for this moment to happen when he finally gets to punish me for being a bad girl

I was on the bed naked now for his eyes to see while he was fully clothed and just standing at the end of the bed saying at me. He was looking at me like I was prey and he was the hunter. The only thing in his eyes where list and desire.

"Your beautiful do you now that" he finally spoke but my only answer was a nod.

"What have I told you about using your words."

"To always use them." I say in a whisper.

"Correct and did you?" He cross his head to the side.

"No" I say shaking my head at the same time. He smiled while climbing on the bed running a hand up my leg making goose bumps appear.

"I love you so much you know that right?"

"Yes" my voice came out hushed.

"Good because I'm about to fuck you like I don't."

He then plunged two fingers into my wet and ready hole. I moaned out his fingers where so talented. His fingers plunge in and out of me at a steady and slow pace, it feels so erotic.

"Do you like that" kade ask his breath fanning down on my pussy.

"Yes" I moan out trying to keep quite, not wanting to let anyone to hear us.

He curled his fingers making my back arch off the bed trying to get more pleasure. "Come on now don't be quite." He teases me.

His lips attach to my clit making me cry out, his other hand comes up and plays with my nipples. All the pleasure combined makes my orgasm come faster and faster.

"Kade can I cum" my voice comes out in a moan.

"Already? Where just getting started" he smirks up at me and then returns to my clit.

"Please"

He speeds his fingers up and licks up and down in my clit. "Fine" he says in a bored tone.

I cum and as I do I scream his name but before I could be to pound he moves his hand from my boob to my mouth preventing anyone from hearing. I cum so hard I see stars, I feel like I'm levitating. I fall back to the bed once I come down from my high.

Kade comes up and shoved his fingers in my mouth "taste yourself darling." I sucked on his finger swirling my young around them pretending it was his dick.

"Beautiful" he murmured then took his fingers out of my mouth. He then reach in to the nigh stand and took out a vibrator.

"Your ready for the fun?" Kade smirked as he brought the vibrator to my clit just pressing it there.

"Yes" my voice sounding more confident then before.

Kade only smirks before turning the vibrator on high. I cry out back arching immediately. Lads hovering over me watching me.