Chapter 21

We wake up when where landing by the caption telling we had landed by the speaker

We wake up when where landing by the caption telling we had landed by the speaker. We both get up and as we are leaving I make sure to flip off the flight attendant. We get in a car and the driver brings us to one of Kade's houses. Once we are bags are out the driver drives off.

We walked in and put the bags down immediately. I took Kade's face in my hands and smashed my lips on to his. His hands tangle in my hair as he kisses me back and pushes me agents the door. Once we break apart I say "I've been wanting to kiss you since we got off the plane."

"Why didn't you" I shrug my shoulders and walk into the kitchen. Since i was at this house before when we had just got together I know where everything is and would you looks at that the fridge is fully stocked.

Kade comes in and says "your just gonna leave me like this" he says pointing to his pants. I smirk know I have that affect on him.

"Yes, and I'm hungry, I want food." I say sitting at the bar between the kitchen and the living room.

I looked around the hose again, there where no walls separating the house so the from the kitchen you could see the dinning and living room. The living room had a wood fire place and a huge couch that looked like it could seat 10 people.

He walks over and shoved me out of the way "fine I will make you some food then we will go to bed because we have lots to do tomorrow."

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I figured it was dress shopping but I had to make sure.

"Dress shopping, I have to make sure you look as sexy as ever."

"Ok is that all?"

"I have a few meetings early on" he says turning around from the stove.

"Can I come."

"Sure." He says and shrugs his shoulders.

He then set food in front of me which was Alfredo pasta. It was delicious I seriously forgot how good of a cook he was. "This is amazing, I think you should do the cooking from now on."

"Ya well i think your cooking is better."

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes as he come to take a set next to me at the bar. He places his hand on my thigh as he also starts to eat the food.

We changed into sleep clothes but we went back down to the living room.

It was late here so once we finished kade made a fire as I sat and watch him. I am wrapped in a blanket with my now I had a silk shorts set on and kade only had grey sweatpants.

He looked so good we had the lights off so the fire light was only illuminating his chest having half of his abbs barked the the others the other half looking orange. I bit my lip looking him up and down but I was caught looking at him because when turned once the wood has caught fire.

He smirk as he walked over to me. "Enjoying the view?" I nod my head before he swoops down a capturing my lips. He sits on the couch and moves me to his lap so I'm straddling him.

He moves down to my neck so I tilt my head back giving him better access. We counting you to kiss until he's on top of me and I have my legs wrapped around his waist. I ouch back agents him and ask "Can we just cuddle tonight?"

"Of course. We never have to do anything if you don't want too, you know that right?"

"Ya I just wanted to make sure." I say shy know as I play with my fingers.

"Valentina if I have ever made you feel like you oh me sex then I am so sorry I never wish to make you feel that way." He says as he pulls me and him up so we are both sitting right side up.

"You haven't it's just I don't know I can't help but think I'm not giving you as much as you give me." I say looking down.

He lifts my chin up so I look at him now "you have given me so much, I get to see you everyday you gave me a daughter and so much more then I could ever ask for never think your not enough."

"Ok" I said as I warp my arms around him and bury my face in his neck he wraps his arms around me and rubs my back.

I had been thinking these thoughts for a while and I can't help but feel ashamed now because he did seem to think I gave him more but beep down I knew that was not true. He had given me forgiveness and love even though I did not deserve it. He continues to give every day as he is an amazing father to Ella.

I fall back on him and stay laying on top of him until I hear his breathing go even signaling that he fell asleep. I pushed up on his chest and pecked his lips before whispering "ti amerò per sempre amore mi" (I will love you for ever my love)

I leaned my head back down and rested my head on his chest I watched the fire till it was just a few sparks and then I fell into deep sleep.

Word count: 935
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
Sorry for the short chapter but it was my birthday on the 28 so yay. Thank y'all so much for reading my story.💋