Chapter 30: catch me being sneaky

I was sitting in a meeting full of a bunch of men, it was ridiculous how little women there are

I was sitting in a meeting full of a bunch of men, it was ridiculous how little women there are. It was kade and the guys, Cameron, Jacob, ect and a few leaders from other mafias including Vincent. They where discussing the location of the Russians and how Damian is involved with them, basically how Damian gave the Russians info about us and the Russian guy survived, his name is Ivan and his ego was hurt so now he wants me to prove a point.

I was next to kade with his hand on my thigh as I felt him start to move up and the down going further up every time and when he was about to reach my cunt i grab his wrist and give him a look telling him to stop. He only gives me a smirk in returns but moves his hand back down. A man from the Irish mafia speaks, "what is so special about this girl why can't we let him have her" his words make me scoff and I hear Jacob groan as kade sits up and reply's "because she is the mother of my child and you might not care about women but we do so if say one more thing about giving Valentina up then I will cut your dick off and feed it to you."

The Irish guys face is one with fear on it making me snicker. After that little outburst everyone goes back to talking about different matters. The Russians had gone under ground obviously and now we had to find them, this whole thing is like a game of cat and mouse.

Once kade dismissed everyone all the other mafias left, now it was me Cameron, Elijah, Jacob, Carlo, Lorenzo and kade. They all started talking and since I was in a spinning chair I started to roll around. They all completely ignore me like I'm not there. But once there finally stopped talking I stand up and say "can we go now?"

"Nope" Kade answered simply, "but you all can." He tells the guys.

"Sweet" Lorenzo says getting up and walking out with everyone following him.

"Why am I still hear, I could be leave and be in my bed." I say sitting back on my chair and leaning back.

"Because we need to talk." He folds his arms over his chest.

"About what? How boring that meeting was because it was no fun at all"

"Val... I have to go in a business trip so I should be away for a few days."

"Ok" I say with a confuse face, we go on Business trips all the time I don't see what's the big deal.

"I have to go alone, you have to stay here" he voice stern.

"But why not I always go?" I whine I sound like a child.

"It's to dangerous"

I get up from my seat "when has that ever mattered!"

"It's always mattered but now it matters more, it's more dangerous now and I can't have you running away from me without protection so you will stay in this house!" He says standing up and towering over me now making me look up at him.

"Why, I can handle my own"

"Maybe but I can't risk your safety right now so I will be back in a week"

"Fine" I say walking out and going back down the halls and slamming our bedroom and locking the door.

I stay their reading and playing on my phone, until I go downstairs and see Elijah talking to Ella her bruise was still visible but it was a little faded by now. "I don't know how I can go on with no girlfriend while your parents are all lovey dovey."

"I don't know man maybe you should try" Ella says back exaggerating the word try.

"Ya but that's so hard" Elijah says back in a whining voice.

I walk over and pick up Ella and seeing her smile light up when she sees me makes my heart flutter. "I'm sure it's so hard for you" I say to Elijah who now has his arms crossed now.

"I want the child back" he says dramatically with graby hands.

"Nope she's mine" I say walking past him and sitting on the other side of the couch.

"Where's daddy?" Ella ask as she plays with my hair.

"He's on a business trip, he'll be back in a week."

"Why didn't we go with him?"

"Because he's going to kill people." Elijah answered in a mumble I don't think we where supposed to hear.

"What" Ella's says looking confused

"What!" I yell.

"Did I say that out loud oops" he says and making his way to get up and leave.

"Nope sit you but back down and tell me what he is going to do." I say giving him a look that made him sit immediately

The fuck was kade doing on that business trip if according to Elijah he was going to kill people. Did that mean he was going to try to take down the Russians? No, he wouldn't do that would he?

"What is he going to do."

"He's going to try and kill Damien, I mean do you realize no one is here only me and a few guards and rose who's out side reading."

"Oh my god he's what, I can't believe him." I give Ella to Elijah and pick up my phone and hit call on Kade's name. It continues to ring until it goes to voice mail.

"I swear to god kade if you don't answer the phone and get back here I will hunt you down and kill you, I swear if you don't come home right now I will shove my foot so far up your ass and you choke on it!" My voice then gets softer as I say "please come home I need you to be safe." I hang up and throw my phone.

"How could you not stop him Elijah?"

"I tried but he insisted and he is the boss" he says in a duh voice.

"Wherever" I say slumping back down in the couch and thinking about how stupid kade is.

Word count: 1055
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
I FEEL LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT RIGHT NOW. Fuck Covid, but here's and update💋