Chapter:12 catch me when i land

I woke up later the usual

I woke up later the usual. It was 10 and kade was no longer get in bed. I got up and changed brushed me hair and teeth. I walked down stairs and I heard shouting. I hid behind a wall so I could just listen.

"Who's this little Bitch" a squeaky voice said

"That's my daughter don't talk about her that way." Kade roared at the women.

"So you got some whore pregnant but you can sleep with me."

"Don't use that language around my daughter, and she's not some whore she's the love of my life" my eyes widened at what he said, we haven't said I love you yet since we've seen each other.

"So the whore that left you is back and brought her bitch of a child with her."

I stepped out from where I was hiding and looked at Ella "go upstairs" she dose as I say.

Then I yell like never before "do not call my child a bitch when your nothing but a skank, you have not right to talk about me that way when you don't know me you cunt!!"

"Who do you think you are calling me that."

"The bitch you where talking about." I say back to her.

"Oh so you're the whore that stole my man" she hisses at me

"I didn't steal shit from you"

"Yes you did we where in love"

"No we where I've never touched you note have or will ever love you."

"See look at the bitch you mean nothing to him" I say to what's her face while crossing my arms.

"Your all going to regret this" she storms out of the house leaving the door open so I see the guards stop her and drag her somewhere.

"Who was that" I ask kade

"Some girl that was recruited 3 years ago."

"Ok I'm going up to Ella"

"Wait, how much of that did you hear before you came out?"

"Enough" I say waking up the stairs to Ella.

She's on her bed in a ball crying. My heart breaks at the sight of her crying I always have tried my hardest to keep her happy and not cry over unimportant people.

"Hey baby what's wrong"

"That ugly women said mean things about you"

"Don't worry her words don't mean anything, you wanna know why" She nods her head so I continue "because mean ugly women like her are jealous of petty women like me and you."

"Ok" she says wiping her tears away.

She got off the bed and went back downstairs. I just sat there how could that bitch make my daughter cry what the fuck was her problem.

I went to find kade why because I wanted some questions of mine answered. I went downstairs first to see if he was still there he's not but Carlo and Ella are drawing together. I went to his study and he was there with Bourbon in his hand looking out the floor to ceiling window behind his desk.

"I have questions you need to answer" I said making him turn around.

"What are your questions"

"Why didn't you kick her out the minute she insulted my child"

"I should have- wait your child she's ours"

"Maybe you should have acted like it when that whore called her a bitch"

"I should have and I wanted to but I didn't and I'm sorry I should have protected our child from her words"

"Yes you should have." I say running a hand through my hair.

"Why was she here?" I asked

"She heard about a women in my life and she has seen trying to get with me for a while now."

"So she was jealous, that's it"

"Yes" he nodded as he stepped towards me. I took a step back

"Will she be a problem"

"No my men took her she's in one of the cells." He tried to reach for me but I put my hand up stopping him.

"Ok" I said as I turned away and started to walk out of the study.

"WAIT where are you going"

"I'm going out I'll be back later on."

"It's not safe"

"I can take care of my self and I'm going alone so I trust you won't let that bitch near our daughter."

"Ok" he said

I walked out told Ella I was leaving and gave her a kiss on the head. I walked to the garage and took one of the cars to the mall.

I walked in and i went to the food court to get a drink before going to stores. I walked in and out of stores buying a few things from each one. I walked into Victoria's Secret.

I was looking a different lingerie sets wondering which one would make kade drop to his knees. I might be a little pissed at him but I still wanted him to fuck me into oblivion.

I was looking at a deep red set with a rob attached when someone bumped into me causing me to drop a few of my bags.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." A women says beside me who dropped to help me pick up my stuff that fell.

"It's ok" I said looking up. The women was carry beautiful she had green eyes and rosy cheeks.

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you" I raised my brow she was so kind for something that didn't matter.

"Now that I think of it which one would make a man drop to his knees" I said holding up the sets

"I would have to say the red but you should definitely get both" she says.

"Ok I will, thank you"

She was about to leave when I stoped her. "Would you like to grab lunch and talk"

She turned and smiled "yes I would, that sound nice"

"Ok good let me just pay for these and we can go somewhere"

I paid and walked out of the store turning to her and asking "what's you name?"

"Lilith but call me lily. What's yours"

"I'm Valentina, you have a beautiful name." She smiled. I knew we would be good friends.

Word count: 1045
TikTok: classy_scorpi0
Comment and vote
Y'all my school just got pushed back to September 7th I hate the California fires. But I'm going to try to and write a lot because my writing will get slower when school starts.💋