Chapter 34 i can find someone else

Kade carried me over to the dinning room table and maybe me lay on my back, he took of his shirt so we where both naked

Kade carried me over to the dinning room table and maybe me lay on my back, he took of his shirt so we where both naked. I open my thighs for him so that he can step in between them. He  started to rub my entrance with his dick and then bringing it up to my clit making me moan.

"You're so wet, did you like sucking my cock."

"Yes" I moan breathlessly as I feel kade push in little and then pull back out. "Please fuck me" I say when he only puts the tip in and pulls back out. He chuckles and then says "I'll fuck you when I want too." He continues to tease me with him rubbing my clit and only putting to tip in and pulling out, he's trying to piss me off.

I wrap my arms around his neck and grab his hair pulling him down to me "If you don't fuck me right now I can find someone else who will."

My words make him lose control he snaps his hips into mine making me scream out as he stretches me out, he starts pounding right away the pain and pleasure from his size makes me arch me back so my nipples rub on his naked chest "the only one who will ever fuck you is me" his pounding never stopping.

"I bet I could find someone better" I say with my words coming out in a breathless whisper.

"You can try, but you won't your cunt likes me to much."

Kade brings one of his hands to my nipple and twist it lightly making me moan but then he pulls and twist it hard making me scream he continues on one side till it's red and swollen then he moves to the other side and repeats the same proses. When he takes his hand off my nipples he brings his mouth down and chapters my swollen and aching nipple in his mouth making me scream.

"There to sore it hurts" I moan out the last part when his dick brushes against my g-spot. He bites my nipple hard be fore letting it go and saying.

"I don't care you take what I give you." He pulls his hips back all the way and slams his hips back in making me move up the table despite his tight grip on my hips.

"Oh kade!" I scream out my orgasm coming closer and closer as his pounding never stops.

"Are you gonna cum slut."

"Yes" I drag out the word as my back arches up even more.

Kade chuckles then reaches one hand up to my nipple and starts to pull and twist them again, my nipples are sore so it hurts even with the zaps of pleasure it send to my cunt. I cry out when he takes a nipple in his mouth and bites it.

"Ask" he murmurs against my boob.

"Please please let me cum."

He lets go of my nipple making me sigh in relief but it doesn't last long because he slaps my boob "you can no better then that slut."

"Please let me cum I'll be a good girl please" I cry out when he hits my g-spot repeatedly when I was talking.

"Cum for me whore" He grunts

I do I cum so hard that I cry out as I do but Kade doesn't let my orgasm stop his pounding gets harder and faster if possible. "Its been a long time since I have been in this pussy and I'm not leaving anytime soon."

I scream with overstimulation his ponding never stopping and the line between pain and pleasure blurring when I already feel another orgasm coming to the surface. Tears fill my eyes when he reaches down and pinched my clit.

"You look so pretty crying for my cock." Kade say as he slows down his pounding and brings he cock out until only the tip is in me and then slams his dick back in making me cry out while clutching his shoulders.

"Are u going to cum again?"

I try to open my mouth but the only sound that comes out is a loud moan so I nod my head. Kade slaps my boob hard "use your words whore"

"Y-yes" i manage to whisper out.

"Good girl"

He counties to slam into me before drawing all the way back out, my body moves up the tasks with every thrust but he brings me back down pulling my hips down as he thrust into me.

He brings his hand back down to my clit and rubs in in small tight circles lightly but it's enough to make my third orgasm tear through me I scream as the pleasure and pain overcomes my body. While I dig my nails into Kade's shoulders making him hiss. Kade pumps in and out at me hard a few times before he pulls out and cums on my stomach.

I brag my finger up up my stomach gathering him up and then sucking on my fingers making him groan. "Delicious" I say with a smirk.

Kade picks me up and starts to walk to the kitchen "what are u doing?" I ask when he places me on the counter too and spreads my legs open.

"I said I would fuck you on every surface and that's what I'm gonna do" he then slowly enters me, I wrap my arms around his neck for support as he stretches me out once more.

"Oh god, why do you have to be so big" I moan out as my head drops down on his shoulder.

"You love the way I stretch you out." He grunts as he thrust hard but slowly into me.

One of his hands is wrapped around my waist and the other he brought up to my nipples and rolled it around with his thumb sending jolts off pleasure down to my cunt.

"What do you have to be so good at this." I moan feeling him hit my g-spot over and over again.

"Aww are you sad I can make you cum until you scream."

His thrust become faster making me clench around him. My orgasm has already started to come to the surface.

"Aww look at the little slut about to cum."

"Please" I beg him.

"No" he says and starts to pound into me vigorously. I try to fall back on the counter but kade keeps me up right.

He brings his hand down to my clot and pinched it, "oh god kade please."

"Fine" I let go and cum all over his dick my thighs shaking around his waist.

He doesn't stop he continues to fuck me for the rest of the night, on every surface in this house making me cum so much that I was a shaking and screaming mess by the end. He cleaned me up and put us both to bed in our new room. Before I fall asleep I place a kiss on an already asleep Kade's cheek.

Word count: 1181
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
AHHHH HERES THE LONG OVERDUE CHAPTER, what type of ending do you think they will have? GO READ @lovedebz BOOK CALLED ITS YOU!!!!