Epilogue

I had a boy, he's a beautiful boy who looks just like his father

I had a boy, he's a beautiful boy who looks just like his father. Right now they are all playing in the backyard, it's summer so they have water guns and squirting each other with them. I'm on a beach chair with a book and watching them.  Ellas scar is now an official scar, me and Kade love her for it but we have had problems when her schoolmates call her names for it. As of right now she is homeschooled and is doing great.

We had gotten married a year after Ezra was born. Ella was a flower girl and looked super cute. Ezra had tried to coral down the aisle being the ring bearer but eventually Lily picked him up and held him by my side. Kade proposed to me on a trip to Paris on the beach, it was very sweet.

"Mommy come play with us" my son Ezra asks as he pulls on my arm.

I put down the book I have in my hands and let Ezra drag me to Kade and Ella. Kade lifts his gun to me and squirts me with water right away. I squeal before picking up Ezra and using him as a shield. 

"Wow, really mature val '' Kade says as he lightly shoots Ezra. Ezra starts to laugh and squirm in my arms.

"Mommy protect mee!" Ezra yells.

"I'm about to turn around and run away when I feel water on my back and an evil little laugh that belongs to Ella.

"Trator" I say and smile at Ella, which made her laugh and run back to her dad's side.

We hear the doorbell ring as akdes about to shoot me again. I put Ezra down and told both of them "go get cleaned up, that's grandma Rose here to pick you up."

"Ok mommy" Ezra says as he hugs my legs and walks upstairs.

I follow Ezra and Ella inside and Kade gose to let Rose in. "mom, it's good to see you"

"Yes yes it's good to see you" Rose says before waving him off and coming to hug me.

"How are you?" Rose asks me.

"I'm good" rose is the only one that knows my secret.

Ella comes running down the stairs with a bag and hugs Rose with so much force from running that she almost falls down. "Ella you have to be careful with grandma" I tell her as Rose wraps her arms around her.

"Sorry" Ella says, letting go and looking down.

"It's ok" Rose says while holding on to ellas shoulders.

Ezra comes down the stairs taking them one at a time while dragging his bag with him. He hugs Rose and then comes to me "mommy i packed my bag on my own."

"Oh wow can I look at it" I say , crouching down and checking to make sure he has everything he needs.

"Ok i'm gonna take these two to my house" Rose says, taking both their hands and leading them to the door. "You 2 have fun tonight."

"Bye mommy" Ezra says while turning and waving.

"We love you mom" Ella yells back.

"Bye you two, we love you" I tell them as Kade wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my neck. He kisses up and down my neck making me shiver.

"Why don't we start celebrating our night alone early," Kade whispers in my ear.

"No, no I have a surprise for you" I say, entangling myself from him and walking away.

"what is it?" Kade asks.

"Go sit on the couch." I tell him as I walk upstairs and to our room.

I walk into our room, go to the closet and pull out a present bag for Kade. I go back downstairs and stand in front of Kade.

"Open it." I told him.

He smirks before unwrapping the gift and pulling out a shirt that says father of 3 "you're pregnant?"

I nod and smile. He stands up and drops the shirt, he wraps his arms around my waist, I laugh as he picks me up and spins me around, i wrap my legs around his waist so that i don't fall, and my arms are around his neck.

"You are the best wife ever." Kade tells me "you have given me a family and you love. I don't know what I've done to deserve you but I will never let you go."

I grab his face in my hands and kiss his lips "you will always deserve me. Now take me upstairs and fuck me like your trying to get me pregnant."

Word count: 767
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
I'm sorry about that and y'all being robed but after the book is finished being edited it will have smut.

That y'all so much for the love on this book. It means so much to me and I just can never say thank you enough.

I'm editing this book on docs and once I'm done with that it will be taken down for a few days and then put back up fully edited. With everything matching my other books I'm writing. After this book is edited I will post one of my other books.

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU❤️❤️❤️