Chapter 17

I wake up with a head ache

I wake up with a head ache. My face is tear stained. I walk to the restroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk down to see kade cooking and Elijah playing with Ella. I walk over to them and say "hello my love" it's directed towards Ella but Elijah replies "hello candy, as much as I want your love I believe it belongs to this butterfly right here" he points to Ella.

She cross her arms and goes "ya mommy I'm your love" she rolls her eyes, I laugh at both of them because well Ellas to cute and I guess Elijah ok.

"I'm sorry where are my manners" I say and kiss Ella on the head. I look up and see kade staring at me not focusing on what he's cooking. "Don't let it burn" I say nodding to the food he turns and goes back to the food.

"You made him sleep on the couch?" Elijah asks

"Yep" I pop the p.

"He's getting old it's gonna hurt his back don't make him sleep on the couch for to long."

"It will only be as long as he deserves." I say never once looking up at kade.

"Why is daddy sleeping on the couch?" Ella asks staring up at me.

"Because mommy said and wants mommy says goes" I smile and bop her on the nose.

Kade finishes what he's making and puts plates j front of me and Ella. "Where's mine!" Elijah whines. "You don't get one" kade says giving him a glare. Elijah huffs but gets up and goes to poor himself Cereal.

Kade sits next to me and says "do I get to sleep in the bed tonight?"

"Depends on your behavior" I say. Right as he's about to say something lily walks in and says "hey y'all, I heard you two yelling last night everything ok?" She looks between us.

"Yes" kade says not leaving room for discussion, I mouth to her the we will talk. She nods and gets her breakfast.

I turn to Ella "Ella why don't we go shopping today with Lilly."

"Ya can we go to target?" This girl is to mature for her age.

"Yes of course and we will use your daddy's money so we can buy whatever we want." I smile and turn to kade who has run a hand down his face and shaking his head.

"Yay" Ellas say clapping her hands and bouncing in her seat.

After we finish and kade dose the dishes we get ready and leave. I strap Ella in to her car seat and get in the drivers seat and start to head to target.

"Can we listen to frozen?"

"Of course baby." I turns on the frozen sound track and Ella started to sing along. After we get to target me and Lily's ears are bleeding, we never want to listen to another frozen song again.

We walk in and get a cart I put Ella in the front part because she hates being in the little seat. We go to the kids clothing first, Ellas pointing at stuff and putting it in the cart.

I turn to lily and say " so kade did something unbelievable yesterday."

"What did he do because I heard a gun shoot and the quiet for a while then there was a whole lot of yelling." Lily wasn't worried about the gun shoot because we told her about the mafia the first day she came to live with us.

"So this guy broke into my room late and he didn't do anything but he got away, kade comes in with Ella so I take her from him but he's on a rampage he calls guards in and yells at them then he kills on of them right I front of Ella!"

"No!" She looked as shocked as I was when it happened.

"Right! But then I put Ella to bed and luckily she didn't understand what was happening but them I yelled at him he yelled we both said some things we didn't mean but this is the reason I took her away in the first place."

"Wait your not thinking of leaving are you?"

"No I would never do that but I said this is why I left and he took it as me wanting to leave and he told me I couldn't, he made it sound like I'm so prisoner."

"You both need to work this out because Thai is all kinda of fucked up."

"Language!" Ella says pouting at us.

"Sorry baby I'll do better." Lily's says to Ella.

We have walked to the toys section. Ellas pointing and looking at all the dollls and cars, whatever grabs her attention.

"Has anything happened with you and Cameron?" I ask.

"No! And I don't know what I did because we just randomly stopped talking like it was fine one day then not fine the next."

"We'll have you tried to talk to him?"

"No of course not he doesn't want to talk them I won't either." I roll my eyes at her statement, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

"You both have to make effort, so go and talk to him so y'all can get together and make me an aunt."

"Wow getting a little ahead of your self don't you think. I'm perfectly content with just Ella."

"Ya mommy why would everyone need another baby if you have me." Ella then holds her hands to her chin framing her face.

"I don't need anyone but you. But don't you think it would be nice to have another kid around to play with."

"Ya maybe but I'm always the best." She then turns around flipping her hair and looking for more toys.

We walk around target more buy anything we like. We are in target for like 2 hours before we check out with Kade's credit card. After that we drove back to the house to drop Ella off so we could go shopping at adult stores.

We drive to the mall are go straight to Victoria secrets, because we need to be looking sexy for our man and soon to be mans. We walk in and both start picking up everything we like making sure it's our size. We check out with Kade's card again.

We walk to the food court because after all this shopping we are hungry and need to sit. "So is kade still going to sleep on the couch?"

"No he's coming back to bed so if you hear screaming just know it's the good kind." I smirk know he will punish me for punishing him, and I'm going to live every second of it.

"Ooo ok go girl"

We talk more for a while but eventually we go home. It 9 when we get home because we took the long route and there was traffic. Ella should be asleep.

When we walk in the to the living room we see everyone on the couch watching a game. Kade gets up immediately and comes to my side. "I text you" he says in a string voice. Of course I knew that and chose not to answer.

"I didn't see the text." I lie.

"You should have" he says his lips going to my neck. "I'm not sleeping on the couch tonight." He then picks me up and throws me over his shoulder starting to walk away.

"Help me" I say to lily which earns me a smack on my thigh.

"No" she smirks then walking away sitting next to Cameron and whispering something in his ear, then she gets up and walks away.

When we get up the stairs and into our bed room he throws me on the bed and lock the door.

"You've been a naughty girl." He says with a smirk.

Word count: 1313
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
Y'all the next chapter will be dirty and I'm mentally preparing myself to wight it. Also I love y'all so much for 2k!!! Y'all and awesome. 💋