Chapter 11: catch me

Kade hooked his arm around my waist one hand went to my hair pulling it back so I looked up at him

"I asked a question"

"Yes" I answered

He let my hair go, and his hand undid my towel so it fell to the floor. Both of his hand massages my breast making me moan as my head is throw back against this chest.

"I love your tits"

One hand moves down and goes to my core, he starts to slowly massage my clit in soft circles. He moves his fingers to my entrance coating them selves in my juices before going back and rubbing my clit.

He softly pitched my clit making me whimper. He went back to rubbing as his other and switched between breast.

"Please"

"Are you already going to cum"

"Yes"I moan out

"Then do it"

I did I cam all over his had. He brought his fingers to my mouth. "Taste your self"

I did with our hesitation sucking on his fingers till they where clean. He then picked me up and walked to the bed throwing me on it.

He was fully clothed while I was completely naked and bare to him.

"Your over dressed" I say

"That's ok for now."

He climbs in to the bed and spreads my legs bending them upwards.

"Beautiful" he murmurs look at my core.

He then licks up my slit and circles his tongue around my clit. I moan as he sticks his tongue into my entrance. He moved his lips to suck on my clit as he stuck one finger in me.

"Yes kade please"

"Do you want more"

"Yes" I cry out

He sticks another finger in me. He pumps in and out of me occasionally curling in me. It wasn't long before I felt like I was about to cum.

"Please can I cum"

"Not yet"

I cry out in frustration, I need to cum. It was starting to hurt not being able to cum.

"Please it hurts"

"Take it"

I scream out as he re attaches his lips to my clit. The feelings is giving me are so pleasurable but I won't to cum and he hasn't let me.

This felt like it was going on forever. "Cum now"

I did I came moaning his name. After I came down from my high I say "I want you inside of me"

He then got off the bed and sharpies of his clothes, he put on a condom and he knees on the bed in between my legs.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes" I wanted him inside of me.

He smirked before kissing me. His kisses trail down my jaw to my neck making it to my breast sucking on my nipple making me gasp. He then enters me with on sharp thrust I cry out not prepared for his large size.

He didn't let me adjust but he thrust slowly not going to fast yet. I grip onto his shoulders digging my nails into him. He picked up speed after I started to meet his thrust.

"You feel so good wrapped around my cock."

I whimper as he bring two fingers to rub my clit. I was already very sensitive from my past two orgasms.

I threw my head back on to the pillow as his thrust become harsher. I moved my hand to the sheets fisting them hard.

"Please"

"Do you want to cum?" He asked

I nodded my head moaning as I did. "Use your words"

"Yes I do"

"Ok do it."

I came screaming as he continued his thrust after my orgasm. The he pulled out while he still hasn't cum yet.

"Get on your hands and knees"

I do as he say giving him a perfect view of my ass. He thrust back into me. My head was down as I was moaning trying to be quite. I felt a slap on my ass making me cry out.

"What are you doing" I say in between moans

He comes down to my ear and whispers "marking what's mine."

He keeps thrusting into me as he pulls my hair back making my back arch more. His pounding doesn't stop and I can feel that knot tightening in my stomach.

I move my hand to rub my clit when kade grabs it and moves it back to the bed sheets where it was before. "I control your pleasure so you are not to touch yourself."

"Please I want to cum"

"You have already cum why should I let you again"

His hand rubs my clit slowly in teasing circles. I cry in to into the pillow my face is now smudge into.

"Please I need to it hurts" my pussy was clamping down on his cock, he kept rubbing my swollen clit.

"Take it" he said as he begins to pound in to me faster with such force the bed shakes.

My legs are shaking and fell like they could give out at any moment. His thrust become sloppy and I can tell he is about to cum too. He is grunting as he holds my hips tightly.

His hand moves to my red nipple, he starts twisting it and rubbing my nipple. He is not making it rally for me not to cum.

"Please I need to cum, pleas let me"

"Hold it" he grist out

His hand goes back to my clit and rubs harsh circles. He somehow picks up speed. His other hand slaps the massages my ass cheeks, that same proses keeps going on till my ass is burning.

"Cum with me" he says

I do I cum screaming with mg whole body shaking. I feel his warm cum fill the condom. He thrust a few more times the. Pulls out and goes to the the bathroom coming back out naked with a wet wash cloth.

After cleaning me he picks me up takes me to the bathroom and places me in the counter.

"Let's take a bath before we go to bed, ya"

I shake my jeans and he fill up the bath tub. After it filled he picks me up and slowly places me into the tube. I boss felling the hot water on my core since it is sore.

Kade climes in on the other side so we are looking at each other. He has some sweat on his forehead and I can see his chest moving so I know he is breathing heavier the usual.

"Take a picture it will last longer" he says snapping me out of my daze.

"Why would I take a picture when I can look at the actual thing."

He rolls his eyes and laughs. We get out of the bath dry of and get into clean clothes. We get into bed and I snuggle to his side and he wraps his arm around me.

"Kade?"

"Yes"

"Don't ever leave me ok" I'm always scared he will take Ella away from me one day and vanish like I did to him.

"Never my love."

I didn't write this you did. But I absolutely love this couple.
Word count: 1177
TikTok: classy_scorpi0
Comment and vote💋