Chapter 47

👋 surprise 👋

My hands are chained to a wall, I'm in a dark room with grandma and Lily both of their hands were chained to

My hands are chained to a wall, I'm in a dark room with grandma and Lily both of their hands were chained to. The bad people that took us put Cameron in the room next to us. We were all right outside our house when it blew up. We all had woken up early to start getting ready for mom's birthday. We would sometimes hear screams from Cameron's room and sometimes men would come in and sometimes men would come in and hit lily to try and get information from her. They would ask where my mommy and daddy are. I was scared, I was trying to be brave because lily and grandma keep apologizing promising me that we would get out of here just fine. A few minutes ago I heard beeping coming from Cameron's room followed by him loudly coughing. I don't know what it meant but I hope it's something good.

I don't know why we're here but I know that grandma and lily won't tell me when I ask them. The door opens and in walks 3 men, all of them have a neck tattoo. The man in the middle of all of them has dark hair and a knife in his hand. I try to push myself into the wall to make myself invisible.

The man in the middle walks over to grandma and says "tell me where your son is hiding"

Grandma spits in his face and says "go to hell"

The man raises the knife and is about to strike when I yell "don't hurt her" the man turns to me quickly.

"Aren't you a little brave 4 year old" he says walking over to me. The other two men are by Lily and grandma both have a hold on their arms.

"Get away from her, dont you fucking touch her." lily yells at the man now in front of me, but the man holding her slaps her and then covers her mouth which makes her try to kick him.

"Why are you hurting us, we did nothing to you." I say looking up at the man, tears streaming down my face, I sniffle trying to stop my tears.

"Well your family is in my way, and the only way that your family will get out of my way is if they are all dead." he says crouching down and grabbing my face.

"Get your disgusting hands off of her" grandma yells at the man. I try to move my face out of his hands but it doesn't work.

"Shut up hag" the man who is holding grandma tells her before slapping her.

"Maybe I should rough you up a little bit" he says, waving the knife around.

I sniffle as tears fall down my face, his grip on my face tightening. The man brings the knife to my forehead and presses deep into my skin making me whimper, he then runs the knife along my face slowly i kick my legs out trying to push him away, the pain of the knife is making me scream out. The man chuckles as he stands up "try not to bleed on my floors" he says and walks out of the room with the other man following him.

Blood ran down my face mixing with my tears, some of it getting into my eye. I try to wipe my face with my arm but I just pull the skin making we wince as more pain shoots through my body.