Chapter 49

I haven't left the hospital in days

I haven't left the hospital in days. When Carlo came and got Kade to the hospital he was and still is in critical condition. Once we got here we had a whole wing cleared for us.

In the time we have been here Ella has gotten stitches on the cut across her face and I was told that the cut would end up scaring. I was checked by an OBGYN, thankfully i was still pregnant, i also had my first ultrasound and found out that i am 8 weeks pregnant. Cameron is in the room next to Kade and has been treated for 2 broken fingers, 4 broken ribs and all his minor and major cuts.

All of the family has been here during the day, Jacob has taken over as of right now because I'm not in the right headspace to be a leader. Carlo, Lorenzo, and Jacob have been sharing one of the penthouses that Kades owns. Lily has been staying with me at the hospital and Rose only leaves at night to go to her house. We have 2 beds set up in kades room and one in camerons where lily sleeps.

I'm by Kades bed holding his hand hoping today is the day that he wakes up, he has a tube in his mouth to help him breath and is hooked up to multiple different machines.

"Mommy, I'm hungry," Ella says, tugging on my pant leg. She was playing with her toys that i have bought for her a second ago.

"Ok baby, let's go down to the cafeteria," I say. She nods and heads to the door, i kiss kade on the head and follow ella to the cafeteria.

We get our food from the cafeteria and place it on the table, Ella got Mac and cheese and a cupcake. I haven't really been able to eat since we have been in the hospital. I sit across from Ella and watch as she slowly eats, because of the stitches she has to barely open her mouth in risk of pulling the stitches.

"Hey, how's everyone doing?" Lily walks into the room with Cameron in a wheelchair.

"Hi," I say quietly looking up at her.

Lily wheeled Cameron to me and once he was by my side he wrapped his arms around me. I had been strong and tried not to cry in front of Ella but at this moment I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I sobbed into Camerons chest. He rubbed my back up and down as I sobbed.

"It's ok, let it out." Cameron told me, I felt lily walk around and stroke my hair. "That's it let it all out" , lilys says.

"Mommy what's wrong, is mommy ok?" Ella asks, Lily leaves my side and I hear talk to ella.

"Mommys ok, she's just a little sad right now," Lily tells her.

"Why won't he wake up?" I ask Cameron with tears in my eyes and a weak voice.

"I don't know, but I promise he will wake up." Cameron tells me his voice is so unlike mine, he is calm and collected like he knows what's gonna happen.

"But what if he doesn't?" I cry.

"He will, Kades strong he will wake up val" Cameron tells me grabbing my shoulders and making me look at him as he talks.