Chapter 40 forever loving

One week till my baby girl is is 5 and then going to start school, lily is going to be her teacher for the first year so hopefully she has a good transition into school

One week till my baby girl is is 5 and then going to start school, lily is going to be her teacher for the first year so hopefully she has a good transition into school. Her birthday party will be in the backyard of our house so far there aren't many people coming since she doesn't know many people and she doesn't have many friends her age, but the party will still be one she remembers. With a big cake, a balloon altar and we are going to hire a kids entertainer.

Right now Ella is spending time with lily and I'm in Kades office on his couch laying down and watching him work while I scroll through tiktok. I look up at kade and see him so focused on when ever he's doing. He looks hot with a few buttons of his shirt undone and his sleeves rolled up. I sit up and hang my legs over the couch.

"Your being boring" I say looking at him and when he looks up at me I look back down at my phone.

"What would you like me to do?" He ask raising an eyebrow but not looking up from his computer.

"We should bake something" I say sitting up and facing him completely I get up and grab his hand pulling him from his chair and tugging him with me "come on it will be fun."

He grumbles under his breath but followed me down the stairs, we see lily and Ella panting on our walls and giggling making shushing sounds at each other. Me and Kade stare at them for a long moment be fore he clears his throat making them freeze and turn around, I see there faces and arms are covered in paint.

"Well what do we have here" I ask crossing my arms.

"She made me do it" lily says pointing at Ella while smiling.

"Ella how could you?" Kade ask with fake shock.

"She's lying she mad me do it." Ella says crossing her arms and pouting.

I tilt my head looking at the colorful lines and flowers now on our wall before saying "it is a very nice touch to our now home."

"Yes it is" kade says as he takes a step towards the two.

He doesn't say anything else but he pick up Ella while I rush over to lily who's now standing and I jump on her making her fall to the floor and groan.

"That's what you get for destroying our walls" I say standing up and laughing.

"You said it looked good" lily says while rubbing her head.

"Ya but don't do it again." I say as she gets up and gives me a weak glare.

"Let's all go make a cake." I say dragging lily with me.

"No I don't want to" lily holds back

"You have to, little be a fun bonding moment" i say with a duh tone and a smirk on my face.

"Fine" Lily grumbles as she follows along.

We get all the ingredients out and get Ella a stole to sit on, which she just ends up standing on even though we told her not to. Kade is doing most of the work with Ella because he showed me and Lily away so now we are sitting on the opposite side of the counter. I'm watching Kade smile and laugh with Ella while Lily is on her phone texting somebody. Ella keeps trying to stick her face in the bowl and everytime she does kade picks her up, spins her around and then ploups her back down on the stole.

I nudge Lily with my foot and lean over to her "who are you texting?"

She turn her phone away from me and says "no one"

"Is it cameron?" I ask with a sly smile.

"No," she says, being extra dramatic.

"You're lying, are you too finally together" I say while nudging her with my shoulder.

"No, we're just friends" she says while a red blush creeps up on her cheeks.

"Fine but you have to tell me the second you too get together because i'm rooting for you" i say turning back to face Kade who seems to be in his own little world with ella.

"Ok" she whispered turning her head to not face me.

I smirk at her shy response but my attention to pulled to kade when I feel something on my lips. I turn and see it's a spoon with batter, I look kade in the eyes as I wrap my mouth around the spoon, sucking and and pulling away, kade eyes fill with lust before our daughter speaks.

"How is it mommy?"

"It's delicious" I say looking away from Kades lust full eyes and turning to Ella.

"Good" she says before hopping down from her stole and ringing throw out cadets and coming back with a cake pan to bake the cake.

She moves her hand signaling that kade should poor in the batter which he dose without question and then puts the cake in the oven.

Ella wakes out and then comes back with her toys and aria down in the corner while me, kade and lily turn and talk. But Lily gets a text and excuses herself.

I walk around to the side of the island that Kades on and ask "have you found out when Ivan is going to attack?"

"No, but we're prepared you don't have to worry my love" kade says gripping my face in his hand.

I place my hands over his and say "but I worry about you every day and I want you to know that I am here for you, always"

"I know and I appreciate that but I have to deal with this and I already made you come back into this life when you said you didn't want it so I don't want you to worry about Ivan, I got this" Kade says looking at my lovely.

"Maybe so but I want to help you and when we find him I will be the one to kill him" I say smiling at him. Ivan has made my life hell and made me sacred for my daughters safety so if anyone is going to kill him it will be me.

"As you wish" kade says planting a quick kiss on my lips and pulling away when the timer dings signaling that the cake is done.

Word count: 1076
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote