Chapter 33 dont stop

He pulled down my pants and underwear at the same time

He pulled down my pants and underwear at the same time. I was already wet, he brought his hand brown and used his fingers to spread the wetness around, then he got on his knees and shoved his face in my pussy licking me thoroughly. "Oh god" I moan when he flicks his tongue over me pussy.

He brings his fingers up to my wet pussy and pushes one in making me whimper, "do you like that baby." His voice vibrates against my cunt making me nod and shiver at the same time. His hand lands a smack on my pussy making me try to close my thighs but kade keeps them apart "use your words baby."

"Yes I like it don't stop please"

"Oh trust me I won't." He dips a second finger into my warm heat pumping in and out hard.

I hold on to the couch so tight my hands turn white while Kade's fingers move in and out of me. I moan loudly when his fingers curl inside me my eyes close shut and my head fall down. He's sucking on my clit at the same time making the pleasure overwhelming I feel the ache to cum but I hold it wanting the pleasure to last longer.

His fingers slam into me roughly as I try to match his thrust with my hip seeking more pleasure. "Do you like when I finger fuck you?"

"Oh god yes" I moan out.

"That didn't sound convincing maybe I should stop." He then takes his fingers out of me and drags his tongue from my hole to my clit teasingly swirling his tongue around my clit.

"No please don't stop, I need you to keep fucking me with your fingers."

"As you wish" he then slams his fingers into me and sucks on my clit making me scream out in the overwhelming feelings he gives me.

When he adds a third finger I fall right over the edge and cum on his fingers and face. He replaces his fingers with his tongue prolonging the orgasm while he laps up all my juices, making me collapsed on to the couch.

I feel kade stand up his hand groping my ass when he lands a firm smack on my ass making me shoot up from my fallen position.

"You cumed with out permission, you deserved to be punished don't you think?" It was a rhetorical question of course.

"Yes" my voice came out quite not knowing what the punishment is.

"30 spanks" Kade says while both his hands are caressing my ass.

"That sound good" I'm going to die

"Good" he brings his hand down hard on my ass again. My head falls down on to the couch "I want you to count slut."

"One" my voice was stronger now but still small.

His hand came down again in my other cheek "two" his hand came down hard on the same cheek again making me let out a small scream, he twist his hand in my hair pulling back so my back arches and my head comes up "don't forget to count"

"Three" My voice shaky

"Good girl"

He lets go of my hair letting me fall forward onto the couch again. He lands a series of smacks on my ass making the pleasure mixed with pain overwhelming, I never want to lose this feeling.

"Thirty" I say my voice quiet I can almost not hear it.

"What was that?" Kade ask as he grabs a handful of my ass making me hiss.

"Thirty!" I yell.

"Stand up and turn around" his voice dominating making me do exactly as he says on wobbly legs right away.

He cups my face in his hands "you did such a good job" he then bends down and kisses me softly before pulling away and saying "now get on your knees and suck my cock."

I kneel down and unbuckle his belt with shacks hands I take his belt off and throw it to the side I then unzip his pants and pull them down. Kade steps out of them leaving him in his boxers and a shirt. I slowly take his boxers off making his huge dick spring out.

I wrap my hands around his cock and pump him slowly while swirling my tongue over his tip, he wraps his hand around my hair slightly pulling it "I said suck not give me a hand job, wrap that pretty little mouth around my cock"

I do as he say and take about half his click before my gag reflex kicks in a i try to pull back but kade keeps me there with his hand and pushes me down a little more. "Breath through your nose" I listen wile hollowing my cheeks and wrapping my hand around the part of his cock that's not in my mouth.

He loses his grip on my hair but keeps his hand on my head and I bob up and down on his couch while swirling my tongue and hollowing my cheeks occasionally.

"Oh god yes you fucking whore keep going" kade says while his grip on my hair tightens.

As he starts to push me down on his cock I start to feel the wetness from me leaking down my thigh.

"I'm going to cum in you mouth and you going to swallow every drop ok."

I moan on his cock making him release a loud groan. He counting to thrust his dick into my mouth and hold me down on it until he holds me down on his dick as he release his cum in my mouth.

I try to swallow everything it some fall down my chin, but kade drags his thumb along it and puts his thumb in my mouth making me swallow every last bit of his cum.

"I think it's time I show you the dinning room." He says and the lifts me up over his shoulder so that my ass is in his face and as he's walking to the dining room he bites my ass. Ya bites my ass I make his back making him chuckle.

Word count: 1026
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
OMG GO CHECK OUT MY TIKTOK BECASE I AN NOW FAMAS THE SECOND CHAPTER WILL ALSO BE SMUT BEFORE YOU GET MAD AND THAT ONE SHOULD BE LONGER THEM THIS ONE.