Chapter 3: catch me soon

Present day

Present day

"Boss we found her"

"Perfect send me her location I'm on my way" 

I found you and I'm coming to get you my love. We will be together soon.

"There's something you should know"

"What is it"

"Um..."

"We'll spit it out"

"She goes by Valentina Salvatore now and has a daughter named Ella Salvatore" he says

"How olds the daughter"

"I couldn't find much in her but she looked about 3 or 4" he said

"Ok" I say and hang up

Could the child be mine. Is that why she left. But what if it's someone else's, the thought of her with anyone else makes my blood boil.

I haven't been with anyone in 4 years even though she told me to move on I never could but I did try, I just could never go through with it. She is it for me I know that, I will love her forever , but no matter what happens I could never stop loving her.

I hope she has not ether. But if she had I can't fault her she did tell me to move on I'm just a horrible listener. I hope she's ok and healthy, I wonder what she's doing.

I pack my bag with about a weeks worth of clothes, computer, and some extra cash.I get on the plane and head to Italy. I'm going to get you soon.

I was woke by my daughter jumping on my bed

I was woke by my daughter jumping on my bed. This was how we usually wake up.

"Mommy can I pretty please stay home with you and not go to preschool today?" She gave me the cutest face when asking that.

"Why don't you want to go today?"

"Because I want to be with my mommy" she says

"Fine but only today" since it was my day off from work I could stay home too.

The cash I had stolen was a lot more then I thought so we still have that and are still good with money and probably could be for a while but, I like the extra money and I work and make this money.

We go down stairs still in our pajamas.

"Do you want to make pancakes?"

"Yessss" Ella squeals.

I smile down at her. We gather all the ingredients and we start to mix up the batter. While Ella is mixing and adding the blueberries I turn on the stove and butter the pan.

"All mixed up mommy"

"Ok bring your stool and batter over." I tell her

I put the first pancake in the pan and let the first side cook.

"Who's my daddy?" I'm startled by her question she has kind of asked before but never this straight forward.

"Why do you ask?" I don't know how to answer her.

"We'll all the kids at school talk about there daddy's and I don't have one"

"Well your daddy is a wonderful man and I'm sure he loves you very much" I flip the pancake.

"Why isn't he here?"

"He will be eventually" I tell her because I'm sure he will find us if not now sometime In the future.

"Dose he love me?"

"Yes, very much" I tell her because I know kade would.

"Ok" she says and shrugs her shoulders.

And that's that, she stopped asking about her dad and started going on and on about why she loved the rainbow. I made all the pancakes and set them on the table.

"Ok eat up we want you to get big and strong"

"I'm going to be as big as daddy" she says flexing he " muscles" I just smile and laugh.

We ate most of the pancakes and put the extra in the fridge. We are now watching cartoons and she is telling me about all the different characters and there special powers.

She was adorable when she would go on rants about anything especially since she would stumble over words and make no sense most of the time.

I was getting involved in the cartoon when my phone dinged. I didn't have many friends so I thought it would be Casey from my work who was kind of my friend. But what I found was startling.

Unknown: I'm coming darling

Darling kade used to call me that. But what was the point in saying it like that. Maybe it was someone just trying to scare me. I hope it's kade I know I don't want Ella In that life but I miss him so much I just want to see his face to know he's ok.

I look back down at my daughter who is giggling at something the cartoon said. I started to settle back into my seat next to my daughter when I heard.

Knock, knock, knock.

I wasn't expecting anyone, what if it had something to do with that text. Was it kade had he really found us. Even though I though he did there was still doubt in my mind.

"Ella go up to your room" I told her turning off the TV.

"Ok" she look up at me questionably but did as I said.

I check around for where the weapons where just in case. I had a bat by the boot if needed. I walked towards the door and checked the peep whole. It's him.

TikTok: classy_scorpi0
Comment and vote
This is a short chapter, other chapters will be longer💋