Chapter 2: catch me somday

4 years earlier

4 years earlier

I woke up and found no Maria I walked into the bath room and still no sign of her. Her clothes were missing I don't know where she could have gone maybe this is some prank.

I walked into my study to see if she was hiding there but all I found was a note with my name on it. I immediately assumed the worst and that she had been taken from me so I ripped open the letter as fast as possible.

Kade-

if you are reading this you have woken up and I am gone. I am ok and have not been taken, I want you to know that I will always love you but I can't stay In your world any longer. I would have stayed longer and tried to make us work but there is a new developing complication that has made me decide to leave. I will always love you don't ever doubt that no matter what you will always be in my heart. Please don't try to find me it would be best if you just move on. I have taken your money and on of your cars I'm so sorry I had to steel from you but I couldn't get a job or afford to leave if I didn't. I love you and will miss you so much

catch me if you can, Maria.

She left me. I can't breathe my vision blurred how could she leave me. She left me like it was nothing like I could actually move on from her she was my drug and I was addicted. How could she do this to me to us?

I love her and she loves me I thought we would be forever. Obviously I was wrong but what was the compaction that made her leave. If she had talked to me we could have worked this out.

I cursed the paper in my hand, I pull my self together I can't cry about it I have to find her she could have gotten hurt while she is trying to run away. I picked up my phone and called Jacob, he's the tech guy go my group of Close friends.

"Yes boss" he answered on the first ring

"I need you to fine Maria" I say in a stern tone

"Why what happened?" He asked

"I don't need you in my dam business I just need it done." I snapped at him, it not something I would usually do to him be I just needed her to be found.

"Of course bossy apologies"

"And she has most likely changed here name so it would be best to stick to checking cameras"

"Will do boss" I here him say before I hang up.

I will catch he and I will make her wish she never left me. She will be my women till the end of time no matter what. I will see here again and I will remove whatever complication she was talking about in her damn letter.

My phone starts to ring.

"Yes"

"I see her purchase a ticket to England at 12:37pm last night"

"Looks like where going to England, keep digging and see if she  went anywhere else"

I gather up my men and we got to the private jet that is prepared. I will find her and I will destroy her no matter the cost.

The plane is ready for us to bored in a hour, me Cameron and Jacob get on the plane. We land in England and we ask around even go to authorities for help but no one has seen her or talked to her. 

I walk up to at old lady I haven't talked to yet "have you seen her?" I say holding up a picture of Maria.

"Yes, but she had different clothes" she talked slowly but it was helpful.

"Did she talk to you"

"Yes, she told me about how she couldn't believe she just left the man she loved. You wouldn't happen to be him would you?"

Those word broke my heart, so she did love me. "That would be me, yes"

"Find her, that girl was clearly heart broken"

"I will" I said and walked away from her.

We stay in England for 5 nights we searched all the hotels and alleyways we even searched abandoned houses, there was still no sigh of her. I looked everywhere before we had to go back to America. I still have a mafia to run even if that's the reason she left. I will still track her down and I will find a way to get to her. She is the only thing that matters.

I think she has probably changed her name and has gone somewhere else so I will have to widen the search area.

I have to go underground and have everyone believe she is with me because if my enemies learn she is unprotected they will go after her and use her as a weakness to hurt me.

We have not had any more sightings of her. It looks like she thought this through. She really wanted to run away that badly. What did I do to make her want to leave me. Was It something I said, did someone else say something to her?

She was happy yesterday there was no reason why she should have left. I had bought a ring our 1 year anniversary was coming up I was planing on proposing to her then.  Now I won't get that chance because she has decided to rip my heart out and stomp all over it. 

How was I going to function with out her she was my breath, I was in a bear dark place before and she brought me out of it. This sound cheesy as hell but she was my sun.

No matter how long it take I will find her and I will make her my wife no one and definitely no complication will stand in the way of me making her my wife.

TikTok: classy_scorpi0
Comment and vote💋