Chapter 37

The guys head is hung low with his arms and legs strapped to the chair

The guys head is hung low with his arms and legs strapped to the chair. Lorenzo goes to stand in the corner with crossed arms looking intimidating. I look to my left and see my table of tools, picking up my first weapon, a knife, I walk to the front of the guy and take the life and run it along his cheek making his head snap up and him struggle in his bounds.

"What's your name" I ask sweetly walking around him.

"Why would I tell you bitch." He says trying to keep his voice strong and failing.

"Because it would be nice" I say stopping behind his and hanging me arms on his shoulder.

"Go to hell" he says.

"No" I say before stabbing my knife in his shoulder and leaving it there. He scream like a fucking bitch.

I walk to the table and I grab a taser I turn and watch him moan in pain as tears start to form I his eyes. I smirk.

"How bout now?" I ask turning around with the taser in hand.

"Never" he says through gritted teeth.

"Fine" I say with a smile walking towards him.

I click the taser on a few times to make sure it works before pressing it on his leg, starting off easy. He falls forward teeth clenched so hard I'm sure he cracked at least one.

"Now?" I ask smiling down at him.

"Whore" he spits out.

"Oh I'm so wounded" I say dramatically with a hand over my heart.

Turning the taser back on I place it on his chest directly over his heart. He throws his head back and screams like a little bitch. I turn the taser off but instead of letting him rest I place the taser directly on his neck leaving it there for more them thirty seconds. I can see a blister forming on his neck when I take the taser off.

"Are you going to tell me what I want to know?"

"No" he says his voice coming out as a whisper.

"Look I've been nice but your pissing me off so now I'm going to be mean ok?" I say my voice going from sweet to cold.

"Fuck you" is all he says.

I go back to my table and take the pliers off the table and walking back to him I signal for Lorenzo to come over. I grab the guys jaw and open his mouth. "Hold his mouth open" I say looking up at Lorenzo which he nods too.

I take the pliers and put on a tooth further back first, the guy try's to close his mouth but Lorenzo keeps it open. Once I got the tooth out I let go off the pliers letting them fall to the floor. Lorenzo steps back once he sees I no longer need him.

"I want everything you know now" I say watching the tears falling from his eyes.

"Fine" he groans his head thrown back.