Chaorer 27

I wake up no longer holding rose so I turn and see a sealed in coat with kade sleeping and Ella laying on his chest

I wake up no longer holding rose so I turn and see a sealed in coat with kade sleeping and Ella laying on his chest. I wish I could take a picture because it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I through off the the blanket the hospital provided and carefully remove every wire that is attached to me and walk around to find a suite case with Kade's clothes, I take a hoodie and sweats out and walk to the restroom to shower. I close and lock the door and got turn on the shower.

I place take off my clothes and step in to the shower the hot water relaxing my body. I wash myself being carful of my wound. Once I'm done I dry and put on Kade's Clothes and when I walk out I'm meet with a pissed looking kade and a cute little annoyed Ella with a few doctors looking at me.

"What I needed a shower."

"Ya well I was worried when doctors rushed in because all of your Machines started going off."

"I'm sorry" I say putting my hands up and rolling my eyes."

"I'm so sorry you doctors had to worry about little ole me" I say waving them off as a sign for them to shoo.

"Ma'am you really shouldn't be up and walking right now."

"Well that's too bad because I'm up and walking and I'm leaving today." I say walking around and closing the suite case kade had and siping it up and propping it up right.

"Val..." Kade says in an annoyed tone but I give him a pointed look that makes him raise his arms in defeat.

"Come on where going." I say walking around the doctors. I hear kade mutter a few cuss words before picking up Ella and rolling the suite case to follow me.

I test on my phone that I found in the suite case and text someone to have a car eating out front in 15 seconds.

I'm now out front strapping Ella in the car and getting in the passenger seat and waiting for kade to get in and drive. Once he gets in and starts the car he turns to me and says "stubborn women."

"Your stubborn women" I correct

"My stubborn women" he says as he leans in and kisses me, I kiss him back but it's short lived when Ella interrupts and says "ewwww, just start driving."

"Ok ok" Kade's says as he speeds off to the house in Italy.

Ella falls asleep on the drive to the house so kade carry's her up and puts her to sleep in our bed. Then he comes back downstairs in sweats and no shirt. he goes to the kitchen and starts to make me food.

"So how are we going to deal with the Russians?" I ask once I'm proper up on the counter stools resting my face in my hands.

"I am going to kill them" he says emphasizing the i and not turning to face me.