Chapter 36

I walk down the stairs to see that everyone was home which meant that everyone had a gun in hand

I walk down the stairs to see that everyone was home which meant that everyone had a gun in hand. I run down the stairs to where Cameron is which is by a window. "Go upstairs to my bathroom I want you to protect lily and Ella." I say In a stern voice that leaves no room for argument. He nods and jogs up stairs and out of my view.

I look out the window, the men are getting out of the cars and making there way towards the car that Kade is behind. I aim my gun and start to shoot along with everyone else. I'm count ten men in total. I take down three of them.

One guy rounds the front of the car and is about to shoot when one of us yell at him to turn around. The guy is about to shoot kade but before he can kade gets a shot in his chest making him fall to the ground. Kade gets the guys gun and stands up using the gun which is automatic, he stands and walks to the end of the car and open fires on the guys closing in.

They all end up getting a bullet somewhere in them and dropping to the ground. Kade looks to the houses and starts to walk towards us but when he try's to take a step he ends up falling back on the car.

I run to the door and slam it open rushing to kade with everyone following me. "Kade" I shout as I run to his side and holding him up. "Where are you shot?" I ask as I start to look him up and down.

"Thigh" Kade says through clenched teeth and his voice raspy. I nod and start to move him inside with his arm on my shoulder as I hold him up and his hand wrapped around my waist. "I have to get you cleaned up inside."

"Val there and two living guys what do you want us to do with them?" Jacob shouts to me.

"Put them in the cells below the house and I'll deal with them later." I shout back as I walk through the door and head to the bathroom by the kitchen.

"Mommy" I hear Ella cry making me turn and see her tuning down the stairs.

"Hey baby I need you to stay with lily and Cameron upstairs and maybe watch a move" I say with a strained smile on my face my eyes moving from Ella to lily and back to Ella.

"But daddy looks hurt and I want to help him" she says from her stopped place on the stairs.

"Honey you can help him once I'm done ok?" I say tying to smile as Kade's hand starts to dig into my waist.

"Ok" she says as her head hangs low and she walks up the stairs back to lily and Cameron.

I rush both of us to the bathroom and let go of him so he's now leaning on the counter. "Take of you pants" I say as I get our medical kit from the cannot underneath the sink.

"I'm flattered that you think I look sexy like this but bows not really the time" he says with his head tilted back and a slight smile on his face.

"Shut up and do it." I say as I wash my hands put on gloves and grab a pair of tweezers.

Once his pants are off I kneel in front of him. I check the back of his leg and see that it's not a through and through so I have to get the bullet out. I have a sterilized cloth that I use to clean around the wound and try to stop the blood loss.

"This is gonna hurt but you can take it" I say before I take the tweezers and look for the bullet in his leg. He groans with a clench jaw making
sure to stay quiet so Ella can't hear. Once I found it I pull it out.

"Fuck" he says.

I put the bullet in the sink and grab the cleaning solution. I pour it on the wound making kade let out a groan mixed with a quiet scream. I grab the needle and sticking thread then look up at him.

"You ready?" I do t want to give him a pain overload.

"Just get it over with" his knuckles turning white from grabbing the counter to hard.

I puncher his skin first and then again and again until I tie off both sides and wrap his leg, finally finished.

I stand up and he grabs my face resting his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry"

"Don't be you stitched me up pretty nicely." He says while stroking my cheek.

"Go up to Ella make sure she knows your ok" I say taking a step back

"What are you going to do?" He asks razing an eyebrow.

"I'm going to get information from that guy" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Be safe and take one of the guys with you" he says looking me dead in the eyes.

"I will, now go upstairs"

He listens and when he's walk out I smack his ass as hard as I can making him turn around so quick I get whiplash.

"Don't do that"

"I just did, now go before you hurt your self." I say shooing him away.

He nods before limping away, seeing him limping makes me yell to him "and once your in bed don't get out of it" but he just shakes his head and doesn't answer.

I walk off and got to find one of the guys. I find Lorenzo first, who is working on a computer at the kitchen counter. "you come on" I say pointing a finger at him

"What are you going to do" Lorenzo says as he gets up and follows me as I start to walk to the stairs leading to the underground part of the house.

"I'm going to get answers, do you have any information on them" I ask referring to the two men.

"No much just that they are semi close to Ivan and once has a ten year old daughter."

"What happens to the baby's mama?"

"We don't know yet" Lorenzo says and I just nod my head as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Which one has the daughter?" I ask nodding to the two cell doors that we stand in front of.

"The second door" he says and pointing.

"Ok" I say and head into the first door.

Word count: 1108
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
I get to write a torture scene I get to write a torture scene, can you tell I'm exited for the next chapter 😉 I want honest opinions how do y'all like the book.