Chapter 31 dont get your panties in a twist

I just heard Val's message and I know she's mad, but it's not like I can go back now I'm already in the car with the guys and back up behind us

"So how did Val take it?" Cam asked

"She's going to kill me if I survive." I say smiling. She is definitely going to have my ass but then I would get to have hers.

Right now we had a plan and I just hoped that nothing would get in the way of it. The plan was that we invade the 'safe' house Damien was staying at and torture and kill him, once he was dead them the Russians would have a harder time predicting our moves. But once he was dead I would be one step closer to making sure me and Val are safe.

"Don't worry we are going to survive and then you can go home and fuck your girl." Jacob says smirking.

"Shut up"

"Oh don't get embarrass we hear you all the time." An echo or agreement follows after what Jacob says.

"Shut up bettors I shoot you" I warn

"Don't get your panties in a twist." Jacob says making me roll my eyes.

We don't talk for the rest of the ride and once the car stops moving we all get serious. We step out of the car and make our way to the house.

It's 10 o'clock here and Ella's in bed and kade has yet to respond to my calls, Ya I have called him multiple times and he has ignored every single one

It's 10 o'clock here and Ella's in bed and kade has yet to respond to my calls, Ya I have called him multiple times and he has ignored every single one. Right now I am in bed and reading, I can't sleep with out kade so I'm waiting for him to call me back.

I couldn't focus on my book so I got up and went down the the kitchen to get food. I walk to the kitchen and see Elijah eating ice cream out of the container. "That's unhealthy" I say

"So is looking this good but I'm still fine." He says smirking.

"Shut up" I say going tot he fridge and pulling out peach yogurt.

"Why are you still up. Shouldn't you be getting your beauty sleep?"

"I can't sleep without him." I whisper, I hate that I depend on him.

"That's ok you know, he can't sleep without you ether he would toss and turn all the time when you where the here."

"Ya but I'm better then him." I say with a slight laugh.

"Oh he knows that." Elijah them gets up and leaves.

I eat my yogurt in silence, looking around the kitchen until I hear someone walk in. I know it's rose when she speaks "how are you doing darling?"

"I'm fine just planing to murder kade."I say looking at her

"We'll do that after you two get married so you get all his money." Rose says chuckling.

"That's a great idea I should have thought of that." I say pointing my spoon at her and nodding with a smirk on my face.

She laughs before saying "why don't you admit that your worried about him?"

"Because I won't and I know he's going to be fine." I say eating a spoonful of yogurt so I can't talk.

"Ok but if you admit you are worried maybe then instead of yelling at each other when he gets back you too could just skip to sex." Rose says raising her eyebrows.

"Rose!" I say with wide eyes

"What it's not like you two are quiet about it." She says with a laugh as my cheeks are a dark shade of red. She's right I'm never quiet.

"Well don't listen." I say getting up and and putting the container of yogurt in the trash.

"It's hard not to when your screaming my sons name" she says with a cheeky smile.

"Stop" I whine putting my hands on my face trying to hide.

"Ok I'm sorry honey but it's just so fun to mess with you." She say blowing me a kiss and walking out.

I shake my head and start to follow her out when I feel a cold breeze hit my neck I stop because I know that no one In this house leave doors or windows open. I turn around and walk toward the back door which looks to be closed. As I reach the door I open it and I step outside to see the guard alive and well since they turn to me.

"Can we help you with anything Ms. Salvatore?" The guard on the right of the door says

I wrap my arms abound my self than say "no, no I was just wondering if you had seen any suspicious activity tonight?"

"No Ms. Salvatore I can't say we have" the other guard says.

"Oh well ok have a good night then, sorry to bother you." I turn to leave when the first guard tells me to wait and says "early there was a women you asked to be let in and we told her not and she threw a fit demanding us to let her in but she eventually left."

I turn around to face them "What did this women look like?"

"She was blond and was wearing a skimpy outfit."

"Ok, thank you for letting me know." I say walking away and making sure to close the door. I walk back upstairs and go to my room where I pull out my phone and dial Kade's number. It goes to voice mail obviously so I leave a voicemail like one would.

"Ok I'm still mad at you but I'm pretty sure crystal just came by the house and tried to get in and threw a fit when the guards said no so I want to know if I can kill her when I see her because I'm going to and you know I don't really want to start a war so ya that's it I'm going to kill you once your back so bye." I hang up and toss my phone on the bed and then go to the bathroom where I brush my teeth and go back to bed but as I'm walking around me room I fell like someone's watching me. It's probably nothing just a little paranoid.

I lie in bed for what seems like hours with my own mind Thinking about kade and how I'm going to kill him if he doesn't get him self killed first. I eventually go to sleep but I still have this strange felling that someone is watching me and my gut is telling me that I should check it out but I'm too sleepy at this point so I just fall asleep.

Word count: 1115
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
YALL THE BOOK IS COMING TO THE END AND IM SAD.💋