Chapter 8: catch me please

What happened to them, did someone get them, are they dead

What happened to them, did someone get them, are they dead. I stand hands leaning on my desk.

"What happened?"

"We have reason to believe the Russians found out about them."

"Get the private jet ready I'm leaving to go get them"

"And bring them here?" Cameron asked shocked

"Yes"

"But I thought they didn't want that life."

"Looks like they don't have a choice anymore."

"She's gonna hate you" he tells me and he's right I know she will.

"I can live with that as long at she's safe"

"Ok what ever you say boss"

I hate having to force them into this life, it's the last thing I want for my girls but we don't always get what we want. If I don't get them they could die. I don't have a Choice, right?

Cameron tells me the jets ready I don't wait I rush over there and get on the plane. I'm coming to get you my queen.

It's been a little over a day without kade and I miss him so much

It's been a little over a day without kade and I miss him so much. Ella has talked about what she wants to do with daddy when he gets back. She wants to put face paint on his face, go to the beach, and take him to her favorite spot.

I couldn't wait for him to come home. I had just put down Ella and was washing the dishes when a knock came from the door. I went to open it the it was kade, i knew something was wrong with the look on his face. He looked sad before anything ever happened.

"What happened?"  I asked as he walked in.

He hugged me and whispered "I'm so sorry" over and over again, in my ear as he hugged me tighter.

I pushed him off me and asked "what are you talking about?"

"You have to pack your bags." He says slowly

"What!" I say

"People found you, you and Ella have to come back with me."

"No we can't, I already told you we wouldn't" I say as I wrap my arms around my self.