Chapter 23: catch me frightened

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Valentina she looked so peaceful sleeping

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Valentina she looked so peaceful sleeping. Today was the day of the ball and tomorrow we could go home to our beautiful daughter.

I looked at the clock to see it was 11. I always got the most peaceful sleep what I had the love of my life in my arms. I start to places kisses down her neck, she starts to stir in her sleep. I trail the kisses to her shoulder and by then I hear a soft moan come from her, I spin her around so that her chest is pressed against my own.

"Good morning." She says leaning in to kiss me.

I capture her lips, she kissed me with hunger and passion I matched her energy until I flipped her over so she was underneath me. I slipped her pajama top over her head and my hand reach her boob. I massaged and pinched her nipple as I continue to kiss her. "Please" she lets out a whimper against my lips.

"Please what?" I ask lifting myself up so I'm looking at her flushed face.

"Please make me cum." She said with more redness rising to her cheeks.

I then kissed down the valley of her breast down her stomach till I was meat with her shorts, I pulled them down and off throwing them to the side. I tease her with running my fingers along her cunt making her groan, I see her fisting the sheets.

When I finally attach my mouth to her clit she cry's out, she taste so sweet and her hands find my hair pulling me closer to her. My arms hook around her thighs making sure she can't close them. I love down to her tight hole and outline it with my tongue I then stick it in.

"Oh god kade" Valentina moans out, he moans are music to my ears as I fuck her with my tongue.

I then take my tongue out of her and going back to her clit. I then bring my fingers to her cunt and fuck her with 2 of them.

"I'm gonna cum." She says as I feel her pussy tighten around my fingers.

As she cums i take my fingers out for her and replace it with my mouth so I can lap up and her sweet juices. Once she has rid her climax I get up and wipe my chin. "What a way to wake up." She says breathless.

"Yes it was now come on its time to get up and get ready."

She groans but gets up and goes to the bathroom. I make then bed and then walk to the closet to lay out all of our clothes. I also get Valentinas shoes that she got yesterday she chose the classic black red bottoms.

I then walk Into the bathroom and see her brewing her teeth, her hair is a little more tangled the usual but thats because of how she woke up. I take my place beside her and also brush my teeth. I sill have my pants on while she's butt naked. "Come on let's take a shower." I say once I finish my teeth.

She nods and turns on the water, I undress and once she's in the water I step behind her. I grab the her rose smelling and shampoo her hair. She groans as I massage her scalp. I then wash it out and put conditioner in my hair.

She then dose the same for me. We both wash and finish the shower uneventfully. Once we step out she drys and walks off with our a word which is weird.

I come out to find her and she's not there I check the closet and she's still not found I then walk out of the door and hear a loud "boo!" Come from my side. I jump and let out a little scream because I was not expecting that.

Valentina then starts to crack up "you should see your face." She says in between laughs "ok now I will get dressed."

"Ya go it dressed you little trouble maker." I says scowling at her.

I then go downstairs leaving her to get fully ready. I make a small breakfast for both of us since the dinner at the ball will be extravagant. I walk back upstairs with the two plates and place one down next to her, she's doing her makeup and now has on of my shirts on her. "Thank you." She says. I sit no the couch and watch her get ready and eat. Once she and I are done with eating I take both our plates to the sink and clean them, then I go back up and start getting ready.

I get dressed in my suite and when I hear Valentina call my name. "Yes my love?" I say walking into the closet where she was.

"Can you zip me?" She ask pulling her hair to the side to reveal the unzipped zipper.

"Of course" I say.

I walk over to her and run my hand along her spine making her let off a slight shiver, the I slowly zip her dress up. I kiss her neck and pull her hips against me "I'm going to love fucking you in this dress."

"I can't wait but we have to go." She says pecking my check and walking out. I walk out to find her putting her shoes on. I also put my shoes on.

"I'm driving" Valentina says as she walks out of the room.

"No you would get us killed"  I say beating her to the key and holding them in my hand away from her.

"No I would not" she says giving me a face.

"Fine but if we die I'm going to make you suffer in hell."

"I could never suffer as long as I with you." She says and kisses my lips before taking the keys from my hand and running off to the car.

She has a huge smile on her face as she gets in the drivers seat. As soon as I'm in and strapped in and she has started playing music she speeds off making me hold on to the door for dear life. Why did you let her drive? I think to myself.

It's a hour drive to were the Italian mafia is hosting so the whole drive i fell like I'm going to die. We pull-up and as we both step out with smirks on our faces and lock arms I just know this night is going to be fun.

Word count: 1109
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
Shits about to go down. And look at me updating agin, I really want a Kade Salvatore as my man.💋