Chapter 21

{Magical}

   {Magical}

After a few minutes, Kie and Pope decided to go home and told us to call them when there's news. Sarah called her dad over and thankfully he paid for the hospital bills and I couldn't be more grateful for what she did. JJ stayed with me the whole night, he never once left my side only to get us coffee.

The next morning, I jolt awake on a chair, I look around the hospital room and see my brother soundly sleeping in the bed beside me. I let out a sigh of relief as I see his monitors beeping in a steady rythm. I place my hand on his and give it a gentle kiss. I look up and see John bs eyes slowly open up. 'John b!' I exclaim. 'Hey, Jackie.' He groans before examining the cast on his wrist. 'You remember what happened last night?' I ask him and he nods his head looking at me. John b and I decide to just talk for a while before calling a doctor to come check up on him, I needed to talk about this whole week to my brother and after all, he's my best friend I tell him literally everything.

After a while we hear a knock on the door. 'Come in.' I call out and my eyes furrow in confusion as I see Ward Cameron walk in with coffee. 'I brought you guys some coffee.' He says handing it to John b and I. 'Thank you.' I reply before taking a sip. 'Sarah told me everything.' Ward declares and my eyes widen as I look at my brother. 'About your little adventure, about running from the DCS, about how you were protecting her in the tower.' Ward says to my brother and I sigh.

'John, I believe I owe you an apology. You were honest with me about a small indiscretion and I went ahead and fired you anyway. And I shouldn't have.' He says. 'Anyways, I'd like to make up for it, if you'd let me. I spoke with sheriff Peterkin, and I've offered to be yours and Jackie's legal guardian, if you'll have me.' Ward announces and I nearly choke on my coffee.

'What?' John b asks. 'It would mean a roof over your heads and no more running from the DCS. Think of Jackie, what's best for her!' He says and I look at my brother. 'It's up to you, Johnny.' I assure him I was okay with this. 'I guess, sure.' John b shrugs. 'Okay! Wonderful. I'll leave you alone now.' He says leaving the room. 'Looks like we're about to live with the Cameron's.' I joke and he chuckles. It felt good that at least one good thing happened this past week, it feels good knowing that we don't have to worry about DCS anymore.

'Anyways, I'm going to leave you two lovebirds and go home and shower. I'll pack a few bags of clothes and essentials things for us.' I say to him placing a kiss on his forehead. 'See you later.' I wave at him before leaving the room. It was about a forty minute drive back to the Chateau, but a walk is just what I needed after last night. As I walk up the driveway, I notice JJ sitting down on the porch talking a hit from his blunt. 'JJ?' I asks and he looks up and our eyes meet, a smile appears on his face.

'Morning, beautiful.' He smiles at me as I run over to him and wrap my arms around him pulling him in for a kiss. 'Not that I'm happy to see you because I am, but what are you doing here?' I ask him as we pull apart. 'I stayed the night over here, I decided to clean up around the place so you and John b can just relax when you came back.' He says sheepishly and a blush appears on my face.

'Aw, JJ. That's so sweet but John b and I aren't coming back home.' I state and he looks at me furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. 'Did the DCS come to the hospital?' He panics and I shake my head. No, no. Ward talked to sheriff Peterkin and he's our legal guardian now. I just came back to grab a few stuff and change.' I tell him and he looks at me surprised but than a faint smile appears on his face.

'Well, it's better than DCS.' He says and I nod in agreement. 'I'll just go and we'll meet later.' He says placing a kiss on my forehand about to walk away but I grab his hand turning him around to face me. 'Unless..' I say sheepishly. 'You'd like to join me for a shower.' I say with a smirk and he looks me up and down with a smile. 'Are you sure about this?' He asks me placing his hand on my waist. 'More than anything.' I whisper and he picks me up as I wrap my legs around his waist and begin trailing kisses up his neck until our lips meet as he carries us both into the house towards the bathroom.

He places me down on the counter in the bathroom and begins trailing kisses down my neck to my stomach. I quickly take off his shirt and run my hands up his strong, hard chest and bite my lips. He comes back up and turns me around unzipping my dress and it falls to the floor leaving both of us half naked as we admire one another. 'God, you're so beautiful.' He whispers placing his finger on my lips, I couldn't hold back the blush and wrap my arms around him as I pull him towards the shower. He turns it onto cold and as the water droplets hit off my skin, shivers get send up my back and goosebumps appear on my skin as our lips conjoin.

Everything about this moment was just..magical. I never thought I'd be so utterly and completely in love with JJ Maybank. Heck, I never thought I'd lose my virginity to him but here we were embracing ourselves and bodies and I loved every single moment of it. He's the only one for me, he's my soulmate. As we pull each other as close as humanly possible, each kiss is full of passion and love. In that moment everything didn't seem so chaotic. It was just JJ and I. Him and I alone together. It feels warm and full when I'm with him and I've never felt so content in my whole entire life. 'I love you.' I whisper to him. 'I love you so much more.' He pants.

To Be Continued...