Chapter 35

{Hit Rock Bottom}

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

{Hit Rock Bottom}

Once my brother left us, we drove around the island for an hour to draw out the cops and thankfully we lost them half way. It was night fall as we drive to Sarah's house since she was our last chance to save my brother and to stay on the island.

'You sure this is a good idea?' JJ asks as Kie pulls the car to a stop and we all get out and stand outside the wall of the Cameron's residence. 'She's the only one who can clear John b.' I answer turning on my flashlight and walking towards the wall. 'Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is.' JJ states as we climb over the wall into the Cameron's backyard. 'Okay, I've got a plan.' Kie informs us as she walks through the yard, we follow behind her. 'What is it?' I question raising my eyebrows in confusion. 'You and JJ go back to the car and start it in case we need a quick escape. Pope you stay here and I'll go talk to Sarah. Signal me if there's any problems.' Kie explains as we all nod in agreement. She walks away from us heading towards the side of the house as Pope goes to a bush and hides behind it. JJ and I quickly scrambles back over the wall and he hops in the driver seat while I sit in the passenger seat and he starts the car.

We sit in the car in complete silence, all that could be heard was my fingers tapping anxiously off the handle of the door. My legs are shaking and hopping in place as I bit my nails nervously waiting for Kie and Pope to come running to the car. JJ sat beside me looking out of the opposite side of the car taking in deep breaths every so often. He didn't dare make eye contact with me and I couldn't help but feel more anxious at the awkward tension between us. 'JJ?' I sigh breaking the silence as he takes another deep breath. 'Yeah.' He whispers still not looking at me. 'Are you okay, JJ? You know you can talk to me, baby.' I assure him placing my hand on his but he quickly wipes his hand out of my grasp.

'JJ?' I say raising my eyebrows in confusion. 'What the hell is wrong with you?' I ask frustrated. 'What's wrong with me? There's a fucking lot wrong with me, Jackie.' He snaps at me turning around to face me and my eyes widen as I see that he's been crying and that's why he never made eye contact with me. 'You're crying?' I ask with a sigh and he sniffles about to turn away from me but I quickly place my hand on his cheek and turn his face back to meet mine. I rest my head against his as our noses touch off each other. 'What's wrong, JJ?' I ask as I interlock our hands. 'You're leaving.' He whispers before clearing his throat. 'I get it! You don't want John b to leave by himself and the cops will just take you in for questioning, but god—I can't imagine my life without you in it. It's fucking breaking me that I'm going to have to watch you leave me tomorrow.' He sobs before wiping away his tears and sitting back up on his chair. 'I know.' I say what else could I say that it'll be okay. We'll be okay because I have no clue if we will be okay. I don't know anything anymore and I'm scared of the unknown.

I place my hand on his upper left chest and he glances at me raising his eyebrows in confusion. 'No matter where our lives take us or what happens, JJ. I will always be apart of you and you apart of me. I'll always be in your heart, no matter because I love you more than anything in my life. I will continue to love you even beyond death.' I say and he sighs placing his hand on mine and squeezes it slightly. 'I will find my way back to you and we'll be together again. I'm afraid you can't get rid of me this easy.' I chuckle as tears begin to fall from my eyes and he lets out a light chuckle. 'I love you so much.' He tells me as he presses his lips against mine. 'I love you too.' I take a deepbreath before pulling him back into a kiss.

Audacious//JJ Maybank (Outerbanks)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें