Chapter 70

{Poguelandia}

{Poguelandia}

'Come on.' John b tells the boys, pulling the lifeboat onto shore as Kie, Sarah, Cleo and I stay onboard. 'That's good.' John b puts his thumbs up as they drop the lifeboat down. 'Woah.' JJ says as he spins around. 'JJ!' I say as my eyes widen, I quickly hop off the boat and run over to him and wrap my arm around his shoulder. 'You okay, baby?' I ask him and he sighs. 'Yeah. Still a little dizzy.' He answers as we sit down at a tree beside the others, he smirks looking over at me before placing his hand on my stomach and kisses me.

'Okay, anybody know where we're at?' Kie asks. 'Deserted beach. Unknown island.' Pope answers. 'All right, I'll take that as a no.' JJ sighs. 'Plan A, huh, Pope? That went well!' JJ says sarcastically. 'This is the lowest we can go. We literally have nothing else to lose, the cross, gone. The gold, gone.' Pope argues. 'Seriously , If we had a nickel for every time we got beat up, I'd say we're at a dollar fifty.' JJ states. 'That's more than I got on me.' Kie scoffs. 'That somehow doesn't make me feel better.' Sarah sighs in frustration. 'Yeah, you're right. But, I mean, we've...we've had some good stuff happen, right?' John b asks. 'Name something.' Pope demands. 'Um, Jackie and JJ are having a baby. We're going to be uncles, bro.' John b says excitedly and a smile appears on my face as I look over at my brother. 'Uh, Pope, you're related to Denmark Tanny.' John b continues and we all nod. 'And I lost all his inheritance.' Pope says in a negative way. 'You know what? Guys, this is it. This is the Pogue life.' John b says standing up.

'We are in the Caribbean. It's our own little slice of paradise. With my best friends, my family. I don't know. I wouldn't wanna do it with anyone else.' John b says as a smile appears on his face, looking at each of us. 'Look, while you guys were complaining about every little thing..JJ?' John b says walking over to JJ as he stabs his Swiss knife into the tree. I look up and see that he carved P4L and J+J on it and the biggest smile appears on my face as my cheeks burn bright red. 'I was looking at those burly lefts.' John b says, pointing out to waves. The two of them look from the waves to each other, sharing a smile. 'First there's something Jakcie and I need to announce...' JJ says looking at me as he gives me a hand up, I take a deep breath before raising my hand and everyone's eyes widen in shock as they notice the ring. 'Oh my god!' Kie and Sarah exclaims as they run over to me and hug me. 'When did this happen?' Pope questions. 'When you guys left us in the container.' JJ answers. 'Very romantic.' Pope scoffs and JJ flips him off before bursting out laughing. 'Congratulations, bro. You better keep her happy or I'll have to kick your ass.' John b says sarcastically. 'Like to see you try, man.' JJ remarks as they both laugh.

'Now, who wants to get out there!' My brother exclaims. 'We have no boards.' Kie sighs. 'We'll, we can bodysurf till we make some boards.' John b points out. 'Lame.' Kie rolls her eyes. 'They do look pretty tasty!' Pope says. 'Oh, yes, they do.' John b agrees. 'Kind of belongs to us now, huh?' Pope asks. 'You got a point.' John b tells him as they do the group handshake. 'Poguelandia.' JJ says in a posh accent. 'Oh boy.' John b mutters. 'I claim thee Poguelandia.' JJ finishes with his posh accent. 'I like the ring of it. I'm gonna make a flag. It's gonna have a chicken on it. With a coconut bra, smoking a J, in Crocs.' He tells us and we all burst out laughing. 'Shall we get to work?' Pope asks looking at John b. 'Let's get to work.' John b agrees. 'Let's start working on provisions.' John b tells Pope as they fist bump. Pope walks over to Cleo and Kie as they teach her the group handshake, Sarah and John b relax beside the tree while JJ and I go for a little walk by the beach.

'It's beautiful here.' I say softly as I frizzle my hair in the air, taking in the fresh smell of salt water. 'Follow me.' He says as he interlocks his hand with me and walks me over a bit and sits down on the sand, placing me between his leg as he wraps his arms around my stomach and we rest our hand on it. We lay there in silence as the moment spoke for us. The light breeze hitting off us as the waves come crashing onto shore, smiles spread across our face at the moment. Even though, we had no where to go and we were stuck. I was at peace. I was in the arms of the love man I love, my fiancé, future husband and father of my child. I carry his child within me and it feels like a blessing, that we will soon be blessed with a child, that's apart of us. It was like a fresh slate for us and I can't wait to start this new chapter surrounded by the people I love.

My dad had this quote from Euripides. The ocean washes away all the evil men do. But I'm not sure that's true. I don't think the ocean washes away anything. If anything, the ocean makes you remember.

{A/N: that's a wrap on season 2❤️ i don't know when season 3 will be out yet yet since I am waiting on season 3 to be announced and the trailer. I hope you all enjoy reading Jackie's story and I can't wait to write more of her, JJ, her family and her pregnancy. Have a good day/night. Love y'all xx}