{11}

July 15 1964-Hydra HQ-Sarah's POV

"How long did you know my father?" I ask Mr. James

They took me out of cryo a few hours ago, but Mr. James was already in here defrosting from his cryo experience.

"I don't remember, I was younger though."

"That makes sense." I tell him as I sit in front of him

"You shouldn't be in front of me." he says to me

"Why not?"

"I could hurt you."

"You won't."

"How do you know?"

"Because you wouldn't hurt my father. My Ma told me stories about the two of you, and I've read some of my father's diaries from when he was younger, you took really good care of him."

He has more tears coming out of his eyes, did I make him sad?

"He was always sick, he tried to get me to give him ice cream when he had pneumonia a few times." Mr. James says with a chuckle

"What did you do about it?" I ask

"I gave it to him anyway, his mom wasn't happy about it. You were probably named after her by the way, her name was Sarah too."

"Ah." I respond as I put on the necklace

"You shouldn't put that on, they'll take it from you." he tells me

"I don't have anywhere else to put it." I say with my head down

"Put it in your pocket or something," he whispers

"I can't, they'll find it."

"How? They won't find it unless they- no. How could they do that to you?" he asks as his nervous system tells him to fight

I sit there, rubbing my small hand on his flesh one trying to calm him down.

"Sarah, go back to the corner for a moment please." he grits through his teeth

I don't question it and walk back to my corner. I think I've made a friend here, who happens to be my older sister's Godfather and who kept my father alive. I fidget with the tags in my hands, looking at the birthday and the ID number.

He starts punching the wall, really hard. I hear the metal one hitting it, but I hear his right hand hitting the wall too. After a while of his punching, he finally drops to the ground and screams for a while before it turns into quiet cries; almost pleas.

I leave him to feel his emotions because I don't think that he's crying about anything I can help him with. A man comes into the cell and takes me back into the bad room, this is the scary room. It takes us to go down a couple of hallways, but we get in to see the mean guys with their scary faces on.

Two Hours Later-Sarah's POV

I'm dragged back to my cell to see Mr. James awaiting me, his body language showing me the same emotions that he's shown for as long as i've known him. They open the cell door and sling me into Mr. James' arms, allowing me to feel some sort of protection while i'm here.

He pulls me away and stands me up, allowing me to be almost exact to his torso and head height. He puts his right hand around my back and takes my right hand in his left with a very loose grip.

"We're only gonna survive if we stay together through this, Doll." he expresses in a strained tone

"Neither of us have anyone else, I don't we'll be getting out any time soon so i'm going to go with 'I think that's obvious, Mr. James'." I respond