{26}

July 9 2014-Sokovia-Sarah's POV

They grab me from my cell and rag me out into the hallway, allowing the twins to watch me as i'm shoved down the corridor until i'm in the dressing room. An agent hands me a uniform, socks, boots, a belt and my usual weapons of choice.

They unlock my cuffs and lock me into a room, forcing me to change my clothes as I listen into them explaining my mission to whoever's listening.

As I slide my legs into the fresh fabric, I watch through the door until I see the Maximoff girl smirking through the window. When I finish getting dressed, I wrap my belt around my waist and click the intersection of the pieces then lean down to slip my new socks and boots on.

Once i'm completely dressed, I slide my handgun and a dagger that they handed me then open the door to be entranced into a red world of darkness.

I walk farther through the doorway while the only thing on my mind is to break into the Secretary of Washington State's house and steal the codes from almost undetectable garage.

If anyone sees me, they die and if any one is awake, they die.

Simple as that.

"Mission?" I'm quizzed

I give them my description order that I was informed of in the hallway by the red lights in my head. When they have satisfied expressions on their faces, they walk me out of the castle while I confidently walk by their sides in hope to impress them.