{12}

September 14 1973-Sarah's POV

"Давайте попробуем еще раз." a security guard announces as he opens the cell door

("Let's try again.")

They rip me from Mr. James' fatherly hold, grab my suit from the hook outside and guide me to the dressing room while they bring Mr. James to his chair. As the agents are dressing me I hear his screams, pleading that they stop hurting us, begging that they let me be free.

Once i'm dressed, the Winter Soldier comes over to me and grabs my hand before picking me up and carrying me to a jet to fly to Massachusetts again. When we get there, the Winter Soldier takes my handcuffs off and I shake my hands out before he grabs one of them and guides me to our mission.

When we get to our people, we take out the security guards first before sneaking up on our victims. We look at each other, and I slice two people's necks open who I was supposed to make their deaths quick, these other three people aren't supposed to get away so easily.

I grab the ties and rope from the hummer trunk and give one end to the Soldier so he can tie our people up. We get them all wrapped up in the rope and I light the rope from one end while the Soldier puts muzzles on all of their mouths to mute their screams.

He begins walking to me once he gets the piece of paper from one of the victims who's looking at me as if I just took something..oh wait, I did.

"Давай, Маленький солдат." the Winter Soldier says as he grabs my left hand with his right

("Come on, Little Soldier.")

We walk back to the hummer together where he picks me up from my sides and sets me in my seat before walking around the vehicle and getting in next to me. Handcuffs are put back on me by the Soldier and agents start the vehicle and drive us back to the jet where we get put in bracket chairs that prevent us from hurting anyone.

When we get back to Siberia, Mr. James gets put back in his chair before we get thrown into our cell together. When he begins coming back into his own mind he looks at me with horror in his eyes, terrified of himself and what was just done.

Before he can say anything i'm changed back into my normal clothes and thrown back into cryo freeze until my next mission.

March 16 1975-The Cell-Sarah's POV

When I get back from all that the bad guys decided to do, Mr. James isn't there to comfort me. He must have had another mission, but he didn't scream from the machine this time. So, I decide to do what I usually do when he isn't there when I get back; I draw pictures on the floor with my fingers.

When he gets back, he's in horrible shape.

He can worry about me later, right now I should be concerned about him.

They shove him back into the cell, but before his head can hit the floor, I catch him in my hands. I notice his eyebrow is bleeding and his right shoulder is out of place.

"Убери его" the agent says

What they mean by that is "Clean him up and get him out of our sight."

I reach for his right hand before remembering what I saw when they gave him back to me. Then, I go to reach for his left arm, but he pulls it away and gives me a distant look. Instead, I grab his shirt and help him from the floor by using that. This needs super strength today, thumbs up for my extra effort.

Usually when he cleans me up, he sits me on the countertop, but when I clean him up, he sits on the toilet cover. Once I get him into our washroom, I clean his eyebrow as he sits on the toilet cover without saying anything. I begin wiping the blood off of his eyebrow before he starts expressing any type of emotions.