{85}

Two Days Later
Asgardian Palace
Sarah's POV

"Thor, let's go for a walk!" I hear outside of the door

I sigh and hang my head down, strapping my holster back on my left thigh and slipping on a dress of Thor's girlfriend that she left here a few years ago. Loki suggested I wear Asgardian clothes so if the illusion of us being Thor and Odin falls, I won't stand out more than the average woman around here.

When i'm dressed, I push my hair over my shoulders and exit the bedroom to see Loki awaiting me as an elderly man who's taller than anyone I know-maybe except Loki and Thor of course.

"You look very nice." he nods

I nod

He gestures his right arm out to point, guiding us down the palace halls whose guards bow to us as we pass by them.

"What are your plans for today?" I ask numbly

"I have some theatre things to look upon, some casting issues and they've been lacking in enthusiasm."

"Who-what?" I turn to him

"You'll see."

He sighs, continuing to walk about the castle until we get to a large bridge like place that's filled with enthralling colors. I'm brought to a large couch-like place for me to sit, a servant of some kind brings over a small platter of snacks.

Loki walks over to two men who are dressed like him and Thor (so technically he and I). His frustration is clearly thrown out into the air as I watch him correct lines and things. I soon get bored watching it, getting myself from sitting up to walk down the bridge.

I hold my knife at my side in a tight grip, clinging to it for security as I wander away from the Asgardian King/Prince.

The walk down this bridge is extremely long, but it makes me feel more alive than I have in a while. The wind blows just right on my skin and through my hair, even my imaginary cape is flowing so perfectly behind my heightened body.

When I say it's extremely long, it gives me enough time to plan seventy three ways to dive from the bridge if the wall doesn't clear my head enough.

As I get to the bubble at the end, I see a tall man dressed in gold with a helmet that makes him seem above everyone. His body height is above seven or so feet, his sword just a few inches short of me.

"Good noon, Lady Sarah. It's a wonder to meet another who is worthy of the throne after watching you become who you are." the man states in a rugged voice

"I am no Lady." I chuckle

"A Lady is a lady, no matter the life they have lived."

"You know who I am?" I walk over to his left side with small steps

"Sarah, daughter of Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter-forced to make a name for herself as another man raised her as his own."

When I get to his front diagonal left, I turn to look at the man's face. My enhanced sight feels like an eternal blessing for even just a few seconds as I stare into his eyes.

They're a beautiful golden orange that catches me and pulls me into a floating world of wonder. As much as I love looking into people's eyes (mostly my family's because it helps me know that I really am free from Hydra), these two irises interest me in an exploring type of way.

"Your name?" I request

"Heimdall. Gatekeeper of Asgard and watcher over the nine realms."

"How did you identify me?"