{65}

November 26 2015
Rogers' House, Living Room
Bucky's POV

By the time the last two movies are over, most of the room is asleep (mostly the kids). I can't even find Steve because he's under a group of toddlers and a few infants that are asleep on his arms, legs and torso.

"You guys ready for bed?" Calvin asks as he gets up and asks with a chuckle

The adults begin standing up, stretching their joints and muscles as they begin walking to the kitchen to clean up. Sarah's awake for the most part, but the look in her eyes is still a mix of excitement and fear. Calvin takes up the movie cases and puts them away before he starts taking children off of Steve.

It may sound strange, but I think they're just excited about knowing him and who the world knows him to be.

Once most of them are off, the tiny ones on that are still lying on Steve are soon wrapped in his warm and welcoming arms.

Sarah gets up from the couch and takes the urn from the coffee table, setting her forehead against it before kissing the lid before handing it to her brother. He takes it with a proud smile on his tanned skin, bringing the urn back to where it was before we got here.

Calvin walks in to help his family grab their babies from Steve (who I wish I could get a picture of right now for Sam and Natasha's sakes). Calvin says goodbye to his grandkids and great grandkids as they leave before walking back into this room and sitting on the chair he was in.

"So who's sleeping where?" he asks

"Sarah's sleeping in her bed and Steve is sleeping on the floor of her room, Odella has Kat's room, Clara has Maria's and i'm with Sarah." I list off

"You can call me Beth." Elizabeth corrects

"My apologies." I nod

She shakes her heads dismissively

Sarah turns to me and reaches for my hand, I lift my eyebrow as I reach mine out to grab hers.

"You kids good with that?" Calvin asks the group

We nod

"Alright, let's get ready for bed." he claps his hands together as he gets up from his seat

Steve nods with a yawn as his posture slacks in amounts that I really wish I could call him out on right now. He gets up from his spot and hugs Beth goodnight with a kiss at the top of her head, she hugs him back. Odella and Clara hug Steve and Calvin goodnight before saying goodnight to their mom and each other.

"Do you have toothbrushes for us?" Steve points at us three

"Yeah, let me go get those. Oh, do you guys want pajamas?" Calvin begins to walk off before turning to us

Steve waves it off, but I give him a look of asking if we can borrow some. He nods at his grandson in law with a chuckling sigh as he holds his hands on his hips. We all look around the room, not really knowing what to do at the moment.

"You sure you're okay with me sleeping in your room?" Steve asks his youngest

"Yeah." she nods with a small smile