{116}

Sarah's POV

January 4 1944 for August Tenth 1945

If you're reading these, I'm sorry.

Hey Little One, it's your first birthday. Which means you probably have small comprehension about what this letter says, but I want you to know how much I wish I could be there.

Today you decided to be on Peggy's bladder as much as you can which has prevented me from seeing her for most of the morning. However, it's wonderful to know you're being a normal baby and not testing us to see if the serum in your DNA has decided to kick in yet.

This is a very awkward letter, but Bucky's been bugging me about a bunch of things and tag teaming me with Kathy's help. She'll be a good big sister, I know she will..I can only hope i'm already a good dad to her.

These letters will probably get longer the farther along Peggy gets, so this will be the end of this one.

Love, Your Pa. ♡︎

He wrote these for my birthdays?

Steve's POV

March 12 2016

Dear Pa,

My life has had more ups and downs than Tony and Dr. Banner have the patience to calculate, but when I'm with you..even the downs don't seem so bad.

Everything seems lighter and easier when you're around, like I can do what I thought I couldn't just because you were there to support me or be there for me.

Kathy had our outlasting amount of parent figures to depend on when she was growing up, I had much less, but you seem to make up for what I lost in a general sense.

You aren't my Uncle Howard or Aunt Ana or Uncle Edwin, but you're my Pa and that's exactly who I wanted to love when I was growing up.

Come back to us safely, please.

Sincerely, Sarah

I actually help her?

I thought I was making an embarrassment of a parent of myself, but i've actually been helping her?

Could this day get any better?

Sarah's POV

January 11 1944 for August Tenth 1946

Dear Baby, it's been a week but you're really starting to make your Ma show. Soon we'll be able to see you move around and watch you react to things. I'm really excited to meet you, your personality already seems to compliment mine as Kathy's compliments Peggy's.

You and I seem to have the same taste in food and sweets, your aversion to caramels confuses Peggy though since Bucky's the one who hates those. It was kind of funny to see his reaction not us telling him that, this caused a full squeal from him and now he's eager to meet you too.

I hope you're as quiet of a baby as Kathy was, though she was only quiet because her asthma would kick in and keep her from screaming and crying most of the time. We can calm her down, but we need sleep too so it makes things a little harder.

Anyway, happy second birthday Honey.

Love, Your Pa ♡︎

This one was more awkward than the first one.

Steve's POV

March 13 2016

Dear Pa,