{113}

May 25 2016
Astoria Apartment
07:13
Sarah's POV

As I'm watching the prince kiss the girl without consent, I gag and change the channel until I find something I deem reasonable. I've been doing this since I took a break from studying for my math exam at four forty something this morning.

Soon, my uncle walks around and drops onto the couch with a sigh, allowing his arms to rest on the arm rest and the top of the couch as they were ten minutes ago.

"Find anything worth watching?" he asks

"Not in this Millennia."

"You should be getting ready for school anyway."

"I know.." I sigh as I get up from the couch

"If you make a C, I promise to stay up all night and help you get ready for tomorrow's exams."

"You did that last night, you should sleep tonight."

He turns to his right to look over the couch at me, causing me to give him my full attention.

"Only if you will." he states with a nod

"I'll have three cartons of our ice cream at the ready."

"With extra chopped nuts?" he asks with a raise tone

"Pecans and Walnuts from the market downtown."

"Just like Bucharest." he mutters as he turns around

"I remember it a bit differently." I point out as I do the same

I walk on to my room and grab a set of Peter's clothes and set them in my school bag before grabbing the other and carrying them to the washroom. Once I'm in, I take a show that's concerning in how long it too that includes a few check-ins from my caretaker.

When I get out, I pat myself dry and slip on my undergarments before pulling on the set of Peter's clothes he's letting me keep. After I get those on, I grab a chap-stick and swipe some on my lips before tucking it into one of the deep pockets of the loose pants.

One of the best parts of wearing clothes like this, I don't have to fill in my brand for any reason unless I know I have to change out of these for whatever reason.

Anyways, when I'm ready to go, I leave the washroom door open and slip past my uncle who's giving me an urgent look right as I open the room. He rushes past me as I walk into my room with a yawn, grabbing my water bottle and shuffling to the kitchen to fill it with one of those sweet drinks from Peter's house.

I twist open the metal lid and grab a can out from the fridge, putting some ice in my hand to slip into the bottle before pouring the cold liquid into the translucent bottle. When it's half full, I go back to the refrigerator and open it to pour the top of the strange glass bottle.

When it's full, I grab the bottle's lid and twist it on until I can before I walk back to my room and slip the bottle into the insides's side by the spines of my textbooks. Once that's ready, I grab my school bag and slip my arm under one of the straps before walking to the dining room table and kitchen island counter to clean up our mess from the morning.

This consists of papers, bags of snacks, sweet drink cans, candy satchels, noodle packs from dinner and breakfast that happened during our two in the morning epiphany party that also featured an entire box of issues that my my enhanced tears soaking each sheet of.

"Hey Doll?" my uncle asks as he enters the room

"Yes?" I question as I peek to look at him while I pick up a mess of pencils