CHAPTER TWO, the i think i kinda you know song

"So, you're actually going to audition?" Ophelia asked Rocky over the face time call

"So, you're actually going to audition?" Ophelia asked Rocky over the face time call. She sat on her bed with her back leaned against the headboard and she had her laptop on her lap. She wore her plaid pj bottoms and her East High hoodie over a black tank top. 

"Yeah," Ricky nods. "I mean, that's what you told me to do, right?"

"Yeah, but, Rick," Ophelia sighs. "You don't know anything about the movie which makes me feel like I failed you as a best friend."

"You didn't fail me as a best friend, Lia." Ricky chuckles, shaking his head. "I know what its about. It's about Zac Efron dancing around with a basketball."

Ophelia points at him. "That's part of it. But it's also about Troy deciding to be true to his best friend Chad or go with heart and be with Gabriella."

Ricky shakes his head, sitting up on his bed as he held his phone that was he facetiming Ophelia with. "I know I'm not the theater type, but I'm gonna try out for this musical no matter what."

"Okay, before you audition you should at least watch the first movie." Ophelia told him.

Ricky nods. "Okay." He sighs softly, looking at her with a hopeful glint in his eyes. "Do you think this plan will work?"

Ophelia looks at him as if she was offended he questioned her plan-making skills. "Of course 'Operation Troy' will work. And I'm sure that you'll get back together at some point."

Ricky's lips form into a smile and then he raises his eyebrows at her. "You seriously named the plan that?"

"Hey, I'm proud of that name." Ophelia pouts, crossing her arms. "It took me like five minutes to come up with it."

Ricky chuckles lightly. "Thank you for helping me get back with Nini." He looks at her with a smile that for some reason made her heart skip a beat. "It means a lot to me."

"Yeah, of course." Ophelia smiles back at him. "You know I'd do anything for you."

Ricky nods, the smile never leaving his face. "Right back at ya. So are you planning to join the yearbook club? I remember you talking about it last year."

Ophelia smiles, surprised that he remembered something like that. "Yeah, I'm planning to join yearbook club. I'm really excited about it since I love photography and it will hopefully help me improve my skills."

****

(this is what ophelia is wearing for the rest of the chapter)