CHAPTER THREE, the woman in the woods

Ophelia knelt by Kourtney's bed in the Honeycomb Cabin excitedly

Ophelia knelt by Kourtney's bed in the Honeycomb Cabin excitedly. Kourtney was fast asleep, wearing an eye mask and snoring softly. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Ophelia sings. In response, Kourtney groan and turns away. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Ophelia sang again.

"Free the werewolves, it's not their fault. Blame it on the moon." Kourtney said in her sleep, earning a giggle from Ophelia.

"Good morning, Elsa." Ophelia greeted with a grin.

That got Kourtney's attention. She pulls her eye mask up, sitting up and turning to face her with a grin and the two girls squealed excitedly. They both quickly went over to where the cast list was hung up outside. "Wait, you're Anna?" Kourtney excitedly said.

"Yes, I can't believe it!" Ophelia grins. "I haven't been able to stop smiling since I've found out."

"Since you're Anna and I'm Elsa, that makes us sisters!" Kourtney excitedly spoke and the two girls squealed.

"Wow." Ricky winces along with the other campers who happened to be nearby. "I didn't know your voices could even reach that register."

"Plug your ears, I'm about to join them." Carlos pushes his way through to the cast list excitedly. "I can't believe I'm playing..." 

Ricky moves to stand by Carlos, smiling as he read who Carlos would play. "Olaf! Congrats, bro. And I'm Kristof. That's..."

"A person." Carlos said, his smile falling off his face. He looks at Ricky. "Congratulation on being an actual species, Ricky. What? First Lumiere and now Olaf." He frowns. "Am I destined to play an inanimate object for eternity?" 

Ashlyn then came over, shocked to find out she was in ensemble. "I mean, hey, the ensemble. You can't do a show without the ensemble."

"Exactly." Fallon agrees. "And you're not the only one of us in the friend group to be in the ensemble. I'm in it. And some of the other girls at the Carnation Cabin are in it too." She smiled.

"Great." Ashlyn smiles. "And there are no small parts, only small actors. Right? Don't count your lines, make the lines count."

"Hey, we're the King and Queen." Luca noticed, smiling at Gina who smiled back at him.

"Yeah, we are." Gina grinned and squeezed his hand that was intertwined with hers. 

"Alright, alright, everyone calm down. Let's just be professionals." EJ chuckled as he walked through the crowd.

"Professionally, mazel tov." Ashlyn comments. "Especially EJ. Personally, I will be backlogging photos of him in antlers for all future possible blackmail purposes."

Everyone laughs at her comment. "What are you talkin' about?" EJ asked in confusion.

"You haven't found out yet?" Fallon inquired, glancing at him in surprise.