CHAPTER TWO, two in a million

Finally the group makes it to the bomb shelter

Finally the group makes it to the bomb shelter. "Everyone, take a seat." Miss Jenn instructs. "I'm sorry we had to climb through the bushes."

"It's fine. I think I brought a bush with me though." Ophelia chuckled, picking out leaves from her hair as she walked in.

"You really did." Ricky noticed, chuckling as well and helped picks out some leaves from her hair.

"Ashlyn, I did not know you are allergic to shrubs." Miss Jenn said worriedly, picking out some leaves from Ashlyn's hair when the red head walked by. "Hopefully, whatever this is won't take too long." Miss Jenn sighed as everyone sat down.

Suddenly Corbin walks into the room, smiling and outstretching his hands. Everyone gasps, smiling at him. "Corbin's on the clock." He said and Ophelia couldn't help the grin that formed on her face.

"Mr. Bleu?" Carlos said in surprise and Luca snickered while Ophelia giggled at hearing he said the last name wrong.

Corbin laughs and smiles. "Alright, look, you guys, I'm gonna make this quick."

"Is your helicopter waiting?" Ricky remarked, earning some chuckles from the others.

"You're funny." Corbin chuckles. "It's a private jet. I am aware that the 'Frozen' documentary turned out differently than any of us expected."

"Seb isn't talking to me." Carlos told him.

"Big Red is in Cairo for six months." Ashlyn added.

"My mom's first husband disappeared under mysterious circumstances." Emmy chimed in, earning surprised looks from everyone.

"I hear you. And I think I found a way to make it up to you." Corbin admitted with a smile.

"Not another documentary crew." Ashlyn frowns. "Please."

"No. No, no, no. It's something way better." Corbin said reassuringly. "Allow me to invite some friends to explain. Lucas? Mo? Zac? Vanessa? Ashely?"

"Wait." Ophelia gasps, grabbing onto Ricky's hand out of excitement and disbelief. She watched as the original cast of the 'High School Musical' franchise walked into the room with smiles on their faces. She felt like she was going to pass out from excitement and shock. "Fallon is gonna be so jealous when I tell her about this."

Ricky chuckles and squeezes her hand. "That's what you're thinking about now?"

"One of the many things I'm thinking about." Ophelia replied.

She cheered along with the others as the cast members walked in from the back door. "Hey, Wildcats!" Lucas greeted with a smile as Mo went over to Corbin to hug him. Ashley, Zac, and Vanessa joined them as well along.

Miss Jenn sits back down as Mo starts talking. "So, we want the fourth movie to feel authentic, a little bit more grounded, and absolutely accessible to new generations."