CHAPTER EIGHT, acoustic solo & compliments

Today Ophelia wore a floral print blouse, dark blue jeans, tan colored vans, and a flower necklace

Today Ophelia wore a floral print blouse, dark blue jeans, tan colored vans, and a flower necklace. She decided to leave her hair curly today and she went with makeup that matched her outfit. Today happened to be the day the main cast members would be taking a picture for the cover of their play's program. Ophelia was the photographer for it since she had the best photographer skills out of the group, and she was the one in yearbook club. 

When Nini walks out on stage dressed as Gabriella, Ophelia smiles at her. "Nini, you look just like Gabriella!"

"Yes, you look perfect!" Kourtney chimed in.

Nini smiles at the two girls. "Thank you, guys!"

"Okay, people, let's do this!" 

Gasps and some laughter fills the room. Ophelia's eyes widen upon seeing Ricky dressed as Troy. He even had a wig on to top off the outfit. She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips. He looks at her with raised eyebrows, flipping the hair of the wig. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"There's so much to talk about." Nini chuckled, gesturing to Ricky's outfit.

Ophelia nods in agreement as she chuckles. "Yeah, yes. I agree with her."

Nini and Kourtney went off to the side of the stage to talk as Ricky went over to Ophelia, standing beside her. "Seriously, though, how does it look?" Ricky asked her.

"Not bad." Ophelia replied. 

Ricky smiles and puts his hands in the pockets of the jacket he wore. "So, uh, at Homecoming I noticed your date showed up. How did that go?"

"It was actually really great." Ophelia smiles. "I ended up giving him my number."

"Really?" Ricky looks at her with a bit of surprise. Ophelia nods, smiling and checks the camera to make sure it was good, not noticing the surprise expression on Ricky's face. "I just didn't think you wanted to date anyone."

"I wouldn't call my relationship with Eric dating..." Ophelia pauses for a few seconds, her lips forming into a smile. "At least not yet." She shrugs. "But I just never been in a relationship before because of me being nervous and shy with that kind of stuff."

"Right." Ricky nods, looking at her with a small smile when she looks at him. "Well, since you seem to be happy, I'm happy for you." Ricky raises his arms up in a punching position, pretending to punch someone. "But if he does hurt you let me know and I'll knock some sense into him."

Ophelia chuckles and smiles at him. "Thanks, Rick. I'll let you know."

"Let's get some air, Wildcats!" They look over when Gina walks on stage dressed as Taylor.

Ophelia smiles at her and gives her a thumbs up after taking her picture when Gina did a pose for the camera. "Looking great, G."

Gina smiles back at her. "Thanks, O."