CHAPTER FOUR, drama free zone

In order to impress Corbin Bleu, the campers decided on preforming the iconic song 'Fabulous'

In order to impress Corbin Bleu, the campers decided on preforming the iconic song 'Fabulous'. Each time they started preforming, they realized it was either EJ who walked over to them or Dewey. Soon the campers are in the barn, doing warm up exercises when EJ announced that Corbin was actually coming this time. Just moments after he announced that, Corbin walked into the barn with his cameraman following him.

"Corbin's on the clock. It's go-time." Corbin smiled.

"Mr. Bleu, sir. We have a killer first read-through plan for today." EJ reassured him. 

"Right." Corbin nodded, walking around the room. 

"Okay, yeah, you make the rounds, good. " EJ mumbled.

Noticing Kourtney's outfit, Corbin smiles and gives her two thumbs up. "Dope outfit."

With a grin, Kourtney points at him. "Kourtney."

Ophelia chuckles, staring at her in amusement. She then leans over to whisper to her. "Looks like your plan for Corbin to notice you worked." Kourtney grinned back at her excitedly and nodded. Kourtney had a plan to get Corbin to notice her and after finding out Corbin's favorite colors were black and gold she decided to wear that today when he came to the camp.

"Keep warming up, gang." Corbin continues. "We're gonna check some sound levels." 

"I still can't believe a celebrity is right in front of us." Fallon admitted to her best friend. She stood beside Ophelia's right side while Kourtney stood beside her left side.

"I know." Ophelia chuckles, nodding in agreement. "I even pinched myself to check if this was real."  Ophelia noticed that Luca and Gina were talking and they both seemed excited about something. Then a few moments later Luca went over to stand by his friends, standing by the other side of Fallon.

"Guys, guess what? Gina's mom is moving back for her junior year and is renting a place in Sugar House." He grinned.

"That's great." Ophelia smiled. She was happy for Gina and her mom. 

"Yeah, we know how close they are so I bet Gina is super happy." Fallon chimes in with a smile. "Good for her."

****

Soon it was time for the read-through. "Welcome to the first 'Frozen' read-through." EJ smiles at the group. "Young Elsa and Anna are on a nature field trip and will catch up with us tomorrow." He added, walking over to Corbin.

Corbin pats his shoulder, walking over to the group followed by his cameraman. The fact that they were now rolling made Ophelia feel more anxious but also excited. "I'll take it from here, RJ."  EJ furrows his eyebrows, staring at him in confusion. "Alright, Camp Shallow Lake! I am pumped to be back for this full day of rehearsal figured with opening night only ten days away."

Ricky stands up, his lips forming into a smile. "Ten days away? That's a reason to celebrate. Bring it in." He opened his arms, trying to hug Corbin.

Corbin raises his eyebrows at him, looking amused and chuckles. "Thanks." He said, but he didn't hug Ricky and so Ricky sat back down. "Look, I understand that some of you know me as a name and not a person. But I'm just a regular guy who buys his groceries at Erewhon and has a personal trainer like anybody else. Alright? I'm just here to capture some behind-the-scenes footage, so think of me as a fly on the wall. Be yourselves. Let's have some fun. Yeah?"