CHAPTER TWO, new years eve party

Since Ophelia went with Ricky to Big Red's house, he dropped her off at her mom's before the party

Since Ophelia went with Ricky to Big Red's house, he dropped her off at her mom's before the party. Soon it was time to go to the New Years Eve party at Ashlyn's. Ophelia and Fallon decided on going to the party together since they're neighbors. They were now at Ashlyn's and most of the drama club members were already there. Ashlyn's place was decorated with New Years Eve decorations, there was music playing, food in the kitchen, and everyone was conversing with each other.

Ophelia was in the living room and she had been conversing with Fallon and Luca about how Luca's date with Gina went. It was just a simple movie night date along with playing out in the snow (and yes they kissed underneath the mistletoe. gina always wanted to do that and she was so happy that she has someone she can do that with). Luca gave Gina a necklace a heart locket that was a picture of them on opening night for the 'High School Musical' play. In the picture they're both still dressed up as the characters they played and Luca is giving Gina a piggy back ride. Gina has her arms wrapped around his neck and they're both smiling at each other. Gina told him this was her favorite gift she has ever gotten and that she would cherish it forever which meant a lot to Luca.

Now they were talking about what the next play they are doing. The whole drama club thought it would be 'High School Musical Two'. Well, besides EJ. He even grew a beard because he said he wanted to be prepared if they did the play Les Misérables (and you bet Fallon stared at him with a dreamy smile when he first arrived. can you blame her? she never saw him with a beard and in her opinion that beard just made him even more cute). When Fallon was brought back to reality when Gina asked if EJ didn't know what play they were doing. EJ questioned if the play was announced and before anyone could reply to him, Carlos quickly yelled for everyone to not say anything which only confused EJ.

The party continues on and Ophelia found herself talking with some of the dancers named Addie, Kaison, and Steph. She had gotten close with each of the dancers during her time being in the drama club and she always had made sure to talk to them, not wanting them to feel like they were left out. Fallon was sitting on the floor beside EJ and Luca was

"I'm not gonna stop, that's who I am." Ophelia perks up at hearing that familiar singing voice and glances over at the now open door with a smile as Ricky walks in. Nini follows Ricky, closing the door behind her. "I'll give it all I got. That is my plan."

He dances further into the living room, earning laughter from some of the drama club members. Nini glances at everyone with a smile before her gaze lands on Ophelia and she locks eyes with her friend. She looks at Ophelia with an expression that read 'he's crazy' and the dark-skinned girl couldn't help the laugh that left her lips. She nods in agreement and mouths to her, "He is crazy."

Nini chuckled and the two girls exchanged a smile as the brunette-haired girl walked further into the living room. Ophelia and Nini have become closer of friends ever since Nini and Ricky got back together. Ophelia isn't for sure why she never tried to become closer of friends with Nini before, but she's glad that they're close friends now.