CHAPTER FIVE, nightmares come to life

It was now the night of Halloween

It was now the night of Halloween. Gina was throwing a party at her house. Ricky and Ophelia planned on going as a couple costume. He was dressing as the character Zac Efron played in Baywatch and she was dressing as Pamela Anderson's character. Ophelia had on a red bathing suit and wore red and white swim shorts that had the Baywatch logo on it. She had a whistle on, a red lifeguard fanny pack on and she had the red jacket with the Baywatch logo on and for the shoes she wore white sneakers.

"Have fun at the party, Ophelia!" Phoebe called out to her as Ophelia walked to the front door to leave.

"Thanks, I will! Don't eat all the candy before the kids come." She teased.

Phoebe laughs. "I'll try not too."

Ophelia then left the house, zipping up her jacket. It was suddenly a lot colder than she thought it would be. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw fog all around, but then when she heard lightening strike, she flinched and instinctively covered her face, closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she was suddenly inside the school, dressed as Gabriella.

She ran out of the classroom, eyes widening at seeing zombified students all around. She was so confused and scared about what was going on. She runs into Ricky in the hallway, who she noticed was dressed as Troy. She was relieved to find him. "My mind is screaming." She sings. "Feels like I'm pulled between." The couple hides behind a corner near another classroom. Her eyes widen when the door opened and a zombified Mack walks out. "My wildest dreams, can't they all come true?" She sang, quickly running away as zombified Mack chased after her.

"Stopped by echoes that play so loud." Kourtney sings, backing up on the stairs as a zombie student tried to get her. Kourtney was dressed as Sharpay. "Is my destiny best for me if I show em the rest of me?" She flinched when a zombified Jet appeared at the window by her.

"Like a maze with no way out." Gina sang, running through the halls to get away from a zombified Luca. She was dressed as Martha. She makes it to the part of the school where Kourtney, Ricky, and Ophelia are now at. Ophelia had managed to lose Mack somewhere in the school and found her way back to the others. A zombified Miss Jenn walked by, causing Gina to grab Kourtney's hand and pull her away from the stairs, the zombified student on the stairs going after them.

"Painted with jealousy." Ricky sang, backing away from Miss Jenn and taking Ophelia's hand, pulling her away.

"Vanity." Gina sang.

"Insecurity." Ophelia added.

"No escape from reality." Kourtney linked her other arm with Ricky, the four teens running down the hallway.