CHAPTER ELEVEN, high school musical; the chooiscal

Fallon had texted Ophelia while the she, Gina, and Ricky were on their way to Ashlyn's saying that they better hurry so they don't miss out on something Carlos had planned for them to do

Fallon had texted Ophelia while the she, Gina, and Ricky were on their way to Ashlyn's saying that they better hurry so they don't miss out on something Carlos had planned for them to do. Fallon said it was something involving 'High School Musical' but that's all she said so the three teens were intrigued and did their bet to hurry.

Ricky made it inside Ashlyn's house first and Ophelia opened the door for Gina since she had the tray of cupcakes. Gina sent her a thankful smile for opening the door for her and walked inside. Ophelia followed her, closing the door behind her.

Nini looks at the two girls with a bit of surprise, not expecting them both to be with Ricky. "Hi, Nini." Gina greeted wth a smile, moving to stand beside Ricky and Ophelia.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Nini." Ophelia smiled at Nini.

"Oh. Hey." Nini smiles. She points at the Turkey cupcakes Gina made. "Turkey cupcakes. Gobble-gobble."

"It's a gluten-free cupcake recipe I made from scratch." Gina explains. "From YouTube."

"Again?" Ricky asked, looking at her with a grin.

Ophelia nods, chuckling as she looks at Gina. "Yeah, what is it with you and YouTube?" Gina shrugged and shared a laugh with her and Ricky while Nini chuckled nervously.

Once everyone was there they all gathered in the living room where Carlos had set up a board game he had made called 'High School Musical; The Choosical'. He explained how to play the game and the drama club members split into two teams. The West High Knights and the East High Wildcats.

Ophelia was on the Knights team along with Luca while Fallon joined the Wildcats team. Knights won the coin toss which meant they got to pick the first challenge. The challenge they went with was 'Looking For Glee'. They had to sing the lyrics to 'What I've Been Looking For', but the catch was that they had to sing it in the rhythm of 'Getcha Head In The Game'. It was for sure an interesting scene to watch the Knights try to sing the lyrics to 'What I've Been Looking For' in the right rhythm. Ophelia didn't realize how hard it was trying to sing different lyrics to the rhythm of a different song until that moment. 

The Knights got to move to four spaces closer to the center stage at East High. Some members of the Wildcats team complained, wondering how what they did got them that many spaces closer to winning. The Wildcats decided on going with the challenge 'Bop 'Till You Drop Dance Challenge'. Each team had to pick one member to participate in this challenge. You could cut the tension with a knife when the two team members stood up to face each other. No one planned for it to be EJ and Ricky. Ophelia only hoped that this wouldn't end in a fight. 

"Your challenge is to stare at your partner and do the Sharpay and Ryan warm-up thing for 60 seconds straight without laughing." Carlos looks up from the card and when he saw who the two team members were he adds, "Or killing each other. Go!"

Laughter filled the room as EJ and Ricky did the Sharpay and Ryan warm-up thing. Ophelia was impressed and surprised that the two boys didn't laugh at all. The game continued until they all decided to take a break. Carlos suggested for them all to take a picture so everyone gathered either on the couch or behind the couch. Ophelia offered to take the picture but Carlos told her to stay in it and that he could take the picture. The fact that he wanted her in the picture made her happy.